[MOD] cdArt (MusicVisualisation)
credits to CF2009 for the Ken Burns effect!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post368006

tried it, and it works with the fanart. but either its to fast (as are the default time values) or its choppy (when you increase the time values to slows down the effects)

not that smooth like the fanart slideshow screensaver

add this in MusicVisualization.xml 14th line or so

Code:
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="7000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="rotate" center="360,640" start="-2" end="2" time="11000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
itchy_balls Wrote:Instead of "Current, Prev and Next Tracks" can I request Artist, Album and Title Instead?

I tried combining this with reaven's static info mod to no avail.

yeah me to, would like to have it like reavens mod as well.

playing | next
artist
album
Ok, sure that you checked the option in the settings in the new version (in alaska settings enable cdart)? Will see about the artist album and title, that's an easy thing just don't have any time left today, sry. Will see prob. tomorrow.

Grusse dir auch Alex, ich komm aus Mulheim (im Ruhrgebiet) hab aber leider hier keine tastatur mit umlauten xD oh und mein deutsch rostet langsam ein nach nem halben jahr hier xD
@itchy_balls: Did like you told me Nod i just merged it from reaven!

edit: got some overlaying issues with the control buttons and the rating. hope you can live with it for now ;-)

New MusicVisualization.xml http://www.mediafire.com/?yiydzztnmiy

@D0nR0sa: Bin in Mülheim aufgewachsen ;-)
nice

ernsthaft? wo? das find ich jetzt doch extrem interessant, wie hoch ist die wahrscheinlichkeit das ich jemanden aus meiner heimatstadt in einem englischsprachigen forum finde ^^

Edit: Oh, und die deutsche ubersetzung von track zu nummer ist ja interessant xD
yeah, some how the translation for Playing is "Lokal". it sucks i think, but hey. with the code from reavens mod it says "playing" finally.

and these overlaying issues also bother me

offtopic @D0nR0sa: Hab auf der Kirchstraße in Broich gewohnt. Bin auf die Krähenbüschken Grundschule gegangen und dann mit 8 weggezogen Smile
awesome!

you guys are the best!

nice fallback graphics for the covers (done by whom? hitcher maybe?) but, they just dont fit with the spinning CD/Tape Reel/(Vinyl?!^^)

about the spinning vinyl, reaven had this in his cdArt Mod for Aeon. Saw it on youtube. But how did he do this? Was with Sgt Pepper, so maybe scraped? http://forum.xbmcstuff.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=50
if you want to use this CD Art Downloader plugin by ppic, download here http://forum.xbmcstuff.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=50

then you have to edit the MusicVisualization.xml Line 184 to something like this:

Code:
<texture fallback="special://skin/media/visualization/cd.png">/home/xbmc/Musik/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album]/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]-$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album].png</texture>

/home/xbmc/Musik/ should be replaced with your Music Folder e.g. /home/music/ or /home/xbmc/sickestshitever/bestmusicthereis

catching my drift? Wink

have fun!
no no no , don't modify, my plugin is testing purpose for now, path will be recoded !
Ok, updated with toggle for visualisation and changed the labels to the one's ichalex used, for update see first post. will see about the fallback image right now.
Fixed the problem with the fallback, just need to know how to use a visible condition based on if the song has a cover or not. Also as you can see in the picture, it would be better to get both parts of the fallback cover (disc and case) separatly (Hitcher? could you maybe post them/send them to me?). that would make it perfect.
where did that red cdart.png come from? it looks awesome (the spinning one, not the fallback cd case art)
ppic Wrote:no no no , don't modify, my plugin is testing purpose for now, path will be recoded !

testing, thats what i do Big Grin

when the path is recoded, then one can change it again...

edit: you know i did not touched your plugin but the musicvisualization.xml?

;-)
seems i found a bug. i listened to the last track of an album, and when it was over xbmc hanged and the tape reel kept on spinning with nothing visible but the tape reel and the white/grayish background

got this from the debug log

Code:
13:35:30 T:3078059920 M:1426219008   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/media/visualization/cdart/-.png

so i think its trying to fetch the CD art for the NExt Title, using the infolabels artist-album. Since there isnt a next title it looks for "-".png

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] cdArt (MusicVisualisation)0