XBMC Live on Intel 4500MHD graphics card?
I want to buy a new laptop, and my plan is to dual boot this laptop with the newest version of XBMC live,

Now I’m quite new to the whole Xbox live area and I want to be sure that when i buy my laptop xbmc-live runs on it. Because if it doesn’t it would be a waste of money, I’ve been looking for a laptop with an nvidia graphics card but those are all above budget,

Now I'm thinking of buying a dell Inspiron 15 laptop with an Intel Integrated GMA 4500MHD graphics card

Can someone please tell me if xbmc Live will run on this video card ?

(I don’t need HD video streaming, ill only watch movies in xvid and divx fortmats with a maximum of 1500 mb's)
wobri1987 Wrote:I want to buy a new laptop, and my plan is to dual boot this laptop with the newest version of XBMC live,

Now I’m quite new to the whole Xbox live area and I want to be sure that when i buy my laptop xbmc-live runs on it. Because if it doesn’t it would be a waste of money, I’ve been looking for a laptop with an nvidia graphics card but those are all above budget,

Now I'm thinking of buying a dell Inspiron 15 laptop with an Intel Integrated GMA 4500MHD graphics card

Can someone please tell me if xbmc Live will run on this video card ?

(I don’t need HD video streaming, ill only watch movies in xvid and divx fortmats with a maximum of 1500 mb's)

i am run xbmc also on an thinkpad x200t and an htpc with an minitx board. both have gma4500 graphics and and C2D processor (1.86 and 2.26 GHz). it runs very fast and perfect (HD videos runs also without an decoder card at ca. 50% cpu)

you can see my video from my self created distro that you can download at http://www.openelec.tv on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/sraue1977 (this is my htpc with gma4500 graphic, the video is a bit outdated). an new release i will provide at the next time.
greetings, Stephan

oke tnx

gonna buy one tomorrow then Smile
wobri1987 Wrote:oke tnx

gonna buy one tomorrow then Smile

if you want to test my distribution and you have a little experience with linux (setup bootloader, create partions etc...) write me an PM, then i send you an link to an actual development version.
greetings, Stephan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Live on Intel 4500MHD graphics card?0