Compilation xbmc svn is completed with an error
Hi all.

I experiment the hardware decoder Broadcom CrystalHD 70012 on the motherboard of Intel D945GSEJT.
For check of operation of the decoder I wish to instal xbmc from svn.
I use Gentoo linux, here the information on my system.
Installation xbmc-9999.ebuild is completed with an error.
Fmpeg svn, revision 21578 is installed.
Xbmc-9999.ebuild try to instal xbmc svn, revision 27347.
At installation xbmc-9999.ebuild, a script ./configure It is started with parametres:

--prefix=/usr --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-ccache --disable-optimizations --enable-external-libraries --enable-goom --disable-avahi --disable-dvdcss --disable-debug --enable-faac --disable-joystick --disable-mid --enable-gl --disable-profiling --disable-pulse --disable-vdpau --disable-xrandr
I have found that without --enable-external-libraries all is compiled and installed perfectly. Tell please, such behaviour is an error, or the special version ffmpeg is necessary?

I check up operation Broadcom Crystal HD.
The excellent, smooth image, but video little delays after a audio. Whether probably to customise delay of a audio?
bobmvg Wrote:I have found that without --enable-external-libraries all is compiled and installed perfectly. Tell please, such behaviour is an error, or the special version ffmpeg is necessary?

I check up operation Broadcom Crystal HD.
The excellent, smooth image, but video little delays after a audio. Whether probably to customise delay of a audio?

When you use --enable-external-libraries, the external libs must match the libs API that is used inside XBMC. In the case of ffmpeg, these API calls can change rapidly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compilation xbmc svn is completed with an error0