Strange text in Music descriptions
Hi all

I'm rather new to XBMC and likely I have overlooked something here. My problem is that the descriptions for my music collection is turned into a 'funny language' - I can't even tell what language it is. There's no problem with video descriptions.

My collection is well structed and tagged. I have looked at lots of treads like this one.

I have default scraper settings, my language settings are Danish. I'm using XBMC v9.11 on Ubuntu 9.10.

Thanks a lot in advance.
log of you performing a scan.
Thank you Spiff for your quick reply but unfortuantly I'm a bit insecure what you mean.

I read your suggestion that I should log off and do a new scanning? Just did that and problem still exist.
He means provide a debug log of you performing a scan.

See either of our details of how / what to provide.
Ah I see. Just enabled debug and uploaded debug log file to pastebin.
Forgot to mention that username and password changed to xxx:xxx.
Hope the log file is created as it should.
close but i still keep my cigar. you need to scan something that isn't in your library so i can see the scraping output.
Hi again Spiff.
I have done a full update of my datebase so hope all the required information is in place now - see debug file. The log file was too big so had to cut it - hope I didn't cut too much.

Thanks very much for your time.
either you cut too much (you only show most of your video scanning and just a few lines of music scanning), or your music information is strictly from your tags. in the former case, please cut out the video parts instead, in the latter, check your tags.
Sorry about that. Have made a file only with music - debug file.
Just tried to google some of the text and it appears to be Polish.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange text in Music descriptions0