Noticable lag with SmallStepBack
Hi all,

Currently running SVN 27356 on uBuntu 9.10 and I've been experiencing some issues with SmallStepBack for maybe a week or so. I use a Dinovo Mini keyboard and have the forward slash mapped to SmallStepBack so I can skip back in small intervals. Lately, when I use the SmallStepBack, the video freezes for about 5 seconds after I press it before it skips back and resumes play. Every once in a while, it will behave properly and skip back immediately when I press the button, but 99% of the time, it's not working right. Any ideas? Does anyone think something like this would show something in the debug log? If so, I can capture and post one.

Thanks
I've been experiencing a similar problem with SmallStepBack on my AppleTV.
I've assign <button id="3">SmallStepBack</button> to left arrow on my apple remote. and it has worked flawlessly until SVN from a couple of weeks ago. When i press left dpad on apple remote the video pauses instead of going 10 seconds back. if i downgrade back to 9.11 everything works again. other problems with current build are, changing thumbnails of movie posters do not show on the folder only only the video file.. WTF...
same problem.

ronx: pls post debug log, and add new ticket to TRAC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noticable lag with SmallStepBack0