• 2(current)
Theater Pack for Nuka1195's "Home Theater Experience" and "Cinema Experience" Scripts
Ehh crap I must have forgotten to change the name on the last 3. Just rename them to whatever your want. Just as long as they all have the same name, it shouldnt matter. Let me know if you have any other issues. I seem to have issues with megaupload but dont know another site that'll accept larger files.

Its like megaupload uses a file recognition of some sort. Because once I upload a file then rename it and try again it sees that it already has it and says its complete within seconds. Even when it is 700M. This would make sense with the type of service they offer.

Please post in here if that renaming worked for you. Thanks.
Smile 
I would love to have the pack as well....

Thank you in advance..Nod
djgracie Wrote:I would love to have the pack as well....

Thank you in advance..Nod

Hmm then get it. Smile
Its already been posted.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FB6B1HI
So I made a small set of 10 Silent Hill QA slides for the hell of it.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
I can't seem to get this installed in the nightly builds. I am sure it works in the official 9.11 release, but they reworked the programs/plugins recently. Can someone tell me how to get it going?
Nobody?

To clarify. I can't get HTE working whatsoever with any even somewhat recent version of XBMC from the nightly builds archive. I don't wish to go back to the old 9.11 release of XBMC because I like the skin I am using which requires the nightly builds. There isn't any ability to manually add plugins, you have to browse using the svn plugin and the selection is very limited, and does not include HTE.

I have no idea which files to edit or how to get this working. I'm not squeemish around xml or other manual tricks, but I'm no programmer either, and I would rather not spend 8 hours a day for the next 2 weeks trying to hack up some solution if I don't have too, does anybody have some thoughts on how to get HTE working here?
You might want to ask in the actual HTE script section. This is only the supplimental pack for it. Personally, I haven't looked into updating any of my plugins yet or I would try to help.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like you already asked in the main thread.
SlaveUnit, what a great idea putting all of these resources in one place!

Are there any other options for slides besides the coke ones? Free options perhaps? Not that I dont respect the countless hours that he must have spent, but i feel that this is an area where everyone can pull together and the collective result would be amazing. I like the silent hill pack and am working on a set from the Back to the Future movies..
noahE Wrote:SlaveUnit, what a great idea putting all of these resources in one place!

Are there any other options for slides besides the coke ones? Free options perhaps? Not that I dont respect the countless hours that he must have spent, but i feel that this is an area where everyone can pull together and the collective result would be amazing. I like the silent hill pack and am working on a set from the Back to the Future movies..

Did you get the Pixar and Meedios ones?
Wow. I never knew something like this existed. I'm sortof new to XBMC and I'm still amazed at how many cool things there are for it!
SlaveUnit Wrote:Did you get the Pixar and Meedios ones?

yeah i got those, and they are great! Everyone really enjoys the 'name the film' screenshot slides
Although I have tapped a lot of these out, if anyone has anything new just let me know and I'll add it. We are still waiting patiently for Nuka to update his HTE script to work with the latest XBMC. Then this thread may pick up again. Who knows.
Can somebody recommend me a good song to have it play during the trivia? I was listening to the jazz I have but I can't find anything that reminds me of the music at a theater when the trivia's up.

For anyone who doesn't know, there's a repo for the add-on now, and it's fully working with the latest Dharma.
Here is a cool intro video that I found. Its a touch long, coming in at just over 3 min. Also I can only find this on youtube so it won't be in 5.1 but its still very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOYpfy6ZrU

Enter the URL into keepvid.com and it will let you download it at 1080p.

Enjoy
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:Here is a cool intro video that I found. Its a touch long, coming in at just over 3 min. Also I can only find this on youtube so it won't be in 5.1 but its still very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOYpfy6ZrU

Enter the URL into keepvid.com and it will let you download it at 1080p.

Enjoy

Nice intro. I do like it. But there are too many copyright infringements on that one for me to put it here. But glad to see people still posting more and more. People can still nab it from youtube directly (as you said).

I have noticed some of hte links in he first post are dead. I will update it once the script is 100% working again. For some reason a lot of slides dont seem to work anymore.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Theater Pack for Nuka1195's "Home Theater Experience" and "Cinema Experience" Scripts1