• 11(current)
Theater Pack for Nuka1195's "Home Theater Experience" and "Cinema Experience" Scripts
Sorry about that haven't really checked in on this thread in a while. It seems like RagnaroktA has it covered though. If you still want my originals let me know and I will re-host them somewhere.

will upload these soon
Here are my Trivia Slides again, if anyone needs them:

PBTrivia Slides 1-100
PBTrivia Slides 101-200
PBTrivia Slides 201-300
PBTrivia Slides 301-355
thanks peebs
I've been working on a slide project for a while though it's not free it encompasses several movies series including...

Aliens Lord of the rings

Star Wars Pirates of the Caribbean

Superman The Matrix

Underworld

You can see examples of the slides from the links above.

The main ordering page is here - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1479627/ht-sli...-available
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...
The Leitmotif(SlideVision)guy
CinemaVision
I have been scouring the internet after reading your post for a mirror or something similar, as MU is no more, alas nothing has turned up. If you could host your files somwhere, or create a torrent of them it weould be much asppreciated.
(2013-08-11, 05:17)gamephoeoenix Wrote: I've been working on a slide project for a while though it's not free it encompasses several movies series including...

Aliens Lord of the rings

Star Wars Pirates of the Caribbean

Superman The Matrix

Underworld

You can see examples of the slides from the links above.

The main ordering page is here - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1479627/ht-sli...-available

The forum has actually moved to it's own website now...

https://sites.google.com/site/htslidevision/
CinemaVision
hi guys, sorry to bring up an old thread but none of these links work anymore due to the closure of the megaupload website. wondered if anybody had uploaded these files to another site? cheers
(2014-01-14, 13:49)lammyoflyd Wrote: hi guys, sorry to bring up an old thread but none of these links work anymore due to the closure of the megaupload website. wondered if anybody had uploaded these files to another site? cheers

Hi, I was going to ask the same question, are these uploaded anywhere else or via bit torrent maybe? Thanks a lot.
(2014-01-15, 17:30)benno82 Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 13:49)lammyoflyd Wrote: hi guys, sorry to bring up an old thread but none of these links work anymore due to the closure of the megaupload website. wondered if anybody had uploaded these files to another site? cheers

Hi, I was going to ask the same question, are these uploaded anywhere else or via bit torrent maybe? Thanks a lot.

They are hosted for download via Dropbox. A small donation of $5.00 gives you access to the entire collection of 4,134 slides which I believe, (correct me if I'm wrong) is the largest collection published to date.

New additions to the collection are Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Matrix Trilogy, Underworld Quadrilogy and the James Bond collection (spanning all 23 films for a total of 1,708 slides)

Several example movies and slides can be viewed at the website

The website is https://sites.google.com/site/htslidevision/

CinemaVision
Hey all, I have Been working on More slides for the Cinema Experience, I have started out with Movie Quotes, I have 100 of them done and Placed them on My site for download. These are free for all who wants them. There will be more to come, More Quotes, Q and A trivia, and I was thinking of doing a Guess the Actor.
Here is a sample of a slide : Below is the link to My page for downloading them.

R1 Wizard's XBMC Stuff
(2014-01-21, 04:48)R1Wizard Wrote: Hey all, I have Been working on More slides for the Cinema Experience, I have started out with Movie Quotes, I have 100 of them done and Placed them on My site for download. These are free for all who wants them. There will be more to come, More Quotes, Q and A trivia, and I was thinking of doing a Guess the Actor.
Here is a sample of a slide : Below is the link to My page for downloading them.

R1 Wizard's XBMC Stuff

WOW! These are VERY well done and I thank you greatly for your work!
I agree, flawless work on the cut outs, that's not easy to do. Thanks for doing these and keep up the great work!
CinemaVision
How do i get the ratings files to work? Do they need to be named something specific? I have tried everything both MPAA and even BBFC but regardless they won't load up.

Cheers
Yeah thanks R1wizzard those are really good i will be using them on my dedicated Theater setup thanks
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Theater Pack for Nuka1195's "Home Theater Experience" and "Cinema Experience" Scripts1