Willing to pay money for aeon skin for xbox
Hi guys i am willing to pay money for the aeon or any other decent working skins for my xbox

All im getting when im putting the skins on my xbox is some gay message saying incompatable skin use version 2.00 or higher

Ive put over ten skins on my xbox now and they all say the same shit.

Right now i have the skin project mayhem skin installed.

So if anyone has the setup i will pay money for it through paypal, also if you have emulators setup aswell no roms just desent emulators ill buy as a pacage as well.

I just cant take this shit anymore endless nights trying to get it to work,

The pc version is easy, but i ned a good dam setup on my xbox is that to much to ask.

Man im screwing ive never been this fustrated, its like doing witout sex.
update your version of xbmc, google T3CH and download the latest version, ftp that over to your xbox, overwriting the current version you have, Aeon will be tricky, its memory hungry and will run but slowly and minus a load of the pretty functions you probably want.

xbox "optimized" skins are here - http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-xbox-skins/ - allthough some still run rather poorly
your problem is probably that the skins files are in an extra folder. Or to say it another way, two folders deep.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Skins#Installing_Skins
Renzor thanks mate that works to perfection i really cant thank you enough.

And finally can you tell me which skin is best for the xbox, one that is complete and is not slow.

and once again thanks for pointing out the problem you have saved me stress and endless night and i hope i can repay the favour some time.
Evilthoutz Wrote:Renzor thanks mate that works to perfection i really cant thank you enough.

And finally can you tell me which skin is best for the xbox, one that is complete and is not slow.

and once again thanks for pointing out the problem you have saved me stress and endless night and i hope i can repay the favour some time.

As far as skins for the xbox go, just try them out and find the one that suits you best. There really is no "best" skin.
All new skins have memory problems on the xbox.
But for most of the skins there is a lite version.

MiniMeedia Waffa! and MediaStream-x (1.6) do have skinoptions to hide views.
This will give a lot of exta memory and exactly were it's needed !!
They have all xbmc features and run perfectly on your xbox with fanart / custombackgrounds 1280x720.

Imo these are the best skins for the xbox !!!
np mate, id go with waffa, mediastream is my current fav running the xbox on a HDTV, I have a second box upstairs on a SDTV which I run xTV-saf on due to its easy readability

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Willing to pay money for aeon skin for xbox0