ALL THESE YEARS and no MYTHTV view in ANY SKINS?? NONE?!
do i really have to hack and google my way into getting some decent show and/or plot info pulled from my mythbackend? no one has integrated this into a skin in all thes eyears?!@
watson540 Wrote:do i really have to hack and google my way into getting some decent show and/or plot info pulled from my mythbackend? no one has integrated this into a skin in all thes eyears?!@

Wow, you join and immediately start bashing, nice to have you join.

The skins that are out there are wonderful and perform every task needed and more. have some respect for everyones hard work, it is free.

if you want Myth TV ported, do it yourself.
dude, the search button is your friend. If you search around you will find many posts on mythtv related stuff including the up-and-coming PVR branch which is the most interesting as well as mythbox.

People here are quite helpful, I have found much more helpful than the mythtv discussion groups. You are more likely to get a reasonable response if you try to phrase your posts as questions and requests in a polite respectful manner, but only after using the search button.
watson540 Wrote:do i really have to hack and google my way into getting some decent show and/or plot info pulled from my mythbackend? no one has integrated this into a skin in all thes eyears?!@

As almost all of your posts pertain to your vast disappointment in MythTV support in XBMC, have you considered just sticking with MythTV?

MythTV has its own standards for naming and cataloging files. XBMC has its own (well-documented) standards for naming files. The products have vastly different aims and audiences. XBMC is a way to look at media. MythTV is generally a way to record media. Efforts are being made to allow XBMC to be more graceful in its view of MythTV data, but your comments are not constructive or realistic.

You don't buy a sports car and then complain that it doesn't tow a boat well...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ALL THESE YEARS and no MYTHTV view in ANY SKINS?? NONE?!0