trouble creating shortcut for dvd2xbox in xbmc on xbox
hey
i loaded xbmc onto my xbox & i'm trying to create a shortcut to dvd2xbox for the programs menu i've created the shortcut & put it in the dvd2box folder but when i got to add source in the programs menu i navigate to the dvd2xbox folder but i cant see the .cut file i created & put there am i doing something wrong?
any help would be appreciated
thanks
sanitarium
The XBMC for Xbox specific thread is just at the top - http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

Go to Main Menu > Programs and use the Add Source to point to there you keep your programs (the parent dir for the dvd2box dir).
when ever i add the dvd2xbox folder to the programs menu i still have to scroll through the folder to launch the program & i'd like to just be able to click on it in the programs menu & for it to launch without scrolling throu the folder first
thanks
sanitarium
You could press white button and add it to favorites, that you you can simply run it from the main menu...
i've tried that & it didnt work
thanks
sanitarium
It worked just fine for me. I have DVD2Xbox in E:\apps\dvd2xbox - 0.7.8\, went into Main Menu > Programs and added as a source Apps = E:\apps. Then when I went into the new source (Main Menu > Programs > Apps) I could see DVD2Xbox as an icon and all. That runs just fine and I could add it to favorites and run it from PMIII favorites icon in the main menu. Using a newer a nightly build from January 2010, I'm pretty sure it works in latest T3CH build as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trouble creating shortcut for dvd2xbox in xbmc on xbox0