why are all the skins "incompatible"
Hi,

I'm half noob, just had to get that out of the way.

I'm running XBMC on my mac laptop, running the newest build 9.11 with the 2 skins pre-installed (Confluence and PM3 HD). So under Programs I find the SVN Repo Installer and click on "xbmc-xbox-skins", then "skins", and a list of 18 skins loads up but they all have "incompatible" in red on the right side and I have no idea why. Am I going to the wrong spot? Do I have the wrong XBMC installed for some reason? I've deleted the app, redownloaded and reisntalled xbmc with no luck in finding any compatible skins. I'll attach 2 screenshots that explain what I see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

No worries. Installing them manually instead Smile
Those skins are incompatible as they are for the xbox iirc.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
the_alien Wrote:Those skins are incompatible as they are for the xbox iirc.

the_alien,

No that's not correct. I know for a fact that the skin listed at the top of the list is working on Mac's (at least that's what one of my users is telling me). I would say that there is a possible problem with the SVN Repo Installer script, or possibly with the google code site "xbmc-xbox-skins".

RobDup, Try surfing over to "xbmc-xbox-skins" and downloading the required archive file direct from the site. Or if that does not work try Skin Help and Support and download the skins from the listed announcement post for your chosen skin.

Wyrm (xTV SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
why are all the skins "incompatible"0