• 7(current)
[RELEASE] YouTrailer (Script) - Movie Trailers
nachtzwerg Wrote:Hi everybody,

does this script work with the newest nightly builts? I get a script error Sad

Thanks
I get a script error too. So we must wait for a newer version.
Hey stanley87, you do know the title of this topic is "0.0.1"? Perhaps you should remove the version number from the title.
edit: never mind it seems this plugin is no longer being developed?
don't know if it still developed, but the title can't be changed by users, only mod can do that.
zilexa Wrote:Hey stanley87, you do know the title of this topic is "0.0.1"? Perhaps you should remove the version number from the title.
edit: never mind it seems this plugin is no longer being developed?

Is it really not being developed anymore this is the only script i actually want.

Does anyone know any other trailer scripts that are being made for Dharma 10.5
uhm I just installed Rev32555 and for the first time, I can play trailers correctly when inside Movies. I don't remember installing any addons after doing the (clean!!) Rev32555 install.

Does this mean YouTrailer is now by default included in XBMC? Because before Rev32555 I couldn't play a trailer for a movie in my database, there was always something wrong.
I am using the Night skin.
I hope you guys can help me with a real noob question. I'm running xbmc on a little Asrock pc installed from a livecd. I know nothing about linux. I can ftp (filezilla) into the machine and I can find DialogVideoInfo.xml. I can't update the file however. I guess I don't have proper authorisation. I've been searching but couldn't find topic which explains how to change authorisation. Could someone point me in the right direction? Huh
Crazymoondawg Wrote:Is it really not being developed anymore this is the only script i actually want.

Does anyone know any other trailer scripts that are being made for Dharma 10.5

I second the interest in a Dharma version. I tried putting the script in the addons folder and naming it script.youtrailer (thought it was worth a shot) but that didn't work.
I agree this a very awesome feature to have embedded in xbmc the scraping of trailers on youtube for the imdb scraper or what it needs.
There should be trailer support in the normal YouTube plugin in our next major release.
I'd love to see Add-On version for this awesome script Sad
Can someone make the addon version of this script
Press THANK USER if I Help
AuXBoX Wrote:Can someone make the addon version of this script

The current Dharma RC of xbmc includes a trailer scraper that as far as i can tell uses yahoo trailers, is there any reason to prefer youtube trailers over that solution?

If so please enlighten me as we might consider integrating this feature into the current beta of our plugin.. Smile
Whenever i try to play a trailer from xbmc it never works. I do use ember media manager to scrape my media, don't know if the links given by that is the problem though.
Just want this feature of xbmc to work.
Press THANK USER if I Help
HenrikDK Wrote:The current Dharma RC of xbmc includes a trailer scraper that as far as i can tell uses yahoo trailers, is there any reason to prefer youtube trailers over that solution?

If so please enlighten me as we might consider integrating this feature into the current beta of our plugin.. Smile

When YouTrailer script was working I could map a key to run YouTrailer script. When that key was pressed it checked whether local trailer exists first then played it, if there was no local trailer or no trailer link in XBMC DB it tried to search for one on YouTube and if it succeded, it was streamed to xbmc. That's what I'd like to have. One dedicated key on remote/keyboard which just plays a trailer for selected movie (local / linked in db / online) quick and slick, that's all Smile
HenrikDK Wrote:The current Dharma RC of xbmc includes a trailer scraper that as far as i can tell uses yahoo trailers, is there any reason to prefer youtube trailers over that solution?

What is that called? It works the same way as the YouTrailer script in that it searches for the trailer on yahoo if no local one is found?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] YouTrailer (Script) - Movie Trailers0