[request] bluray poster overlay
Hi,

i'd really love those bluray, HDTV and DVD overlays for the Experience skin. See other skins (confluence, alaska and rapier):

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66327
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69598

I know it can be done manually, but with a library over 500 movies it's easier to be done by code. I did take a look at the code, but since i'm not a coder i really have no idea how to get the job done. Maybe someone else has?
+1 from me

Just switched to using this amazing skin and would like to see this also, if possible (maybe in beta2 if that isn't feature complete by now). Though out of the 2 overlays the OP suggested, I prefer the second one by far :p
Personally I think this sort of thing should be a separate mod rather than part of the skin.
Hitcher Wrote:Personally I think this sort of thing should be a separate mod rather than part of the skin.
Not only that i don't think the team would go with it any way imho.
I personally think it would cheapan the look of Xperience and make more like
the bulk of all other skins available(no offence to all you skilled skinners)Wink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Not only that i don't think the team would go with it any way imho.
I personally think it would cheapan the look of Xperience and make more like
the bulk of all other skins available(no offence to all you skilled skinners)Wink

Which is why its better as a mod, I think its appearance is inevitable at least as a mod
As there is already a bluray flag, what would be the need for the cover?
This will not be added by me sorry as I do not like these persionally I try to add as much stuff as you all request but only if it fits the skin this does not so there for is not being added.

Beta 2 will be uploaded tonight if I get a couple of things done of not then tomorrow or the day after when it's out you can mod the hell out of it.

Also if any of the language peeps are about you may need to redo your translations when it's out sorry.
Thats ok Rocky, I can translate from Scottish into English and the rest of the World can translate from the English Wink

Shall be interesting to see what new changes have been made, so far still my favourite skin and unless a total new design comes out, then the upgrades people are doing for it, then it will always be my favourite skin.

Keep up the good work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[request] bluray poster overlay0