AQTbrowser broken again?
Sad 
hi! iam trying to use project mayhem aqt browser skin v2 with aqtbrowserpal.py, but it wont work, in script menu i only get to recving message that contais to urls, then nothing happen, script output is:

i am using xbmc xbox media center 2004-10-01 [y] and
for skin project_mayhem_2004-09-20
and codec and mplayer posted by ezar2003 2004-08-30
Quote:
a) download mplayer. >> mplayer  (unrar in mplayer dir)
b) download codecs. >> codecs  (unrar in mplayer/codecs dir)

if you have any problem post it... and post xbmc.log (this file is in xbmc dir)  

my rss feed and weather works, but my webradio dosent! suggestion anyone..

nb! i have searh through this forum for answers
see

web radio & movie trailers not working

for a fix for the movie trailer script.
thanks dclawy! it works after i changes the 25px to 20 px in the aqtbrowser2.py
does any know how to fix it?
i have same problem, i click the trailer browser button and nothing happens just happend during the week.
same problem here. was working just a few days ago and now it doesn't work. gamespot previews and web radio (kmlbrowser) work fine though.

maybe the format of the quicktime page was changed, and qtbrowser now needs to be update?

darn, this was my favorite script.
dang apple.   Stare
this is the first time i messed with this stuff, but i got something that is working. i made some changes to the aqtbrowser file and it works for me. it is a little buggy though. i don't know where to put the file so others can try it. it does need improvements. i hope someone that knows what they are doing can make it better. i just need to know what to do to get the file out on the net.
here you go i put it in one of my friends free web site things. here try this
aqtbrowser
i just tried this new version and it works Smile
but is has some bugs:

1. after watching some trailers sometimes the screen stays black
2. if you're using the project mayhem skin things look right. but when i use mediaportalx skin i get a black background. (i don't know if this is a error from aqt of the skinmaker)

i must say this is a very nice script which i'll be using from now on to check the lastest movie info. i already enjoyed the trailer from "the incredibles" Smile

tnx a lot for making / fixing this great script!
hi

looks like the same happenend again: script not working anymore today.

pls if someone knows the solution pls let us know.
eldup: thanks för getting the script working again, it's my favorite.

when i ran it i noticed that the background was missing for me when using the project mayhem skin.

when i looked in the code the script was pointing to a picture called background2.png when in fact the file is called background3.png

so if some of you have the same problem, look for this.
ye, i found an error there, actually it stop worked nov 5 Smile
i'm newbe here and i don't know if it's possible to post code here.
in short, trailers = re.findall(p, data) in getrandomtrailerfromarray procedure returns empty array (lenght == 0), but procedure do not
test on zero lenght array, but only 1 or other Smile in this case len(trailers) == 0 and finally procedure tries random.randinit(0, -1) Sad
i havnt been able to get this to work with the 11/2 build i run the script that was updated on here and nothing happens..

i also notice that the klm browswer is also fubar.. but that might be a differnt issue.. other scripts work so i now its nothing wrong with python.
here is another edit to the script this one is less buggy. works really good with the 10-17-04 1.1 build. there is something up with the 10-29-04 1.1 build where it wants to freaze it up after watching a couple trailers. no garantees with 11-02-04. so use the 10-17-04 1.1 build with this script.aqtbrowser

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AQTbrowser broken again?0