XBMC/Boxee Windows 7 Logitech remote control solution
Ok, so I never imagined buying a $50+ remote, much less a $100+ remote. BUT...I did it. I bought the Harmony One (found a good deal, brand new for $130, free s/h!). I love the remote, works great with everything, but I am missing option that I would LOVE to have.

I am running a Windows7 HTPC. The remote works great once I am in Boxee & XBMC (I am using the Chinavision Media Center profile), but I would LOVE it if I could have some method of opening them with the remote. Right now I have to fumble around to make it work and it's messy and inconsistent. But surely there is some method I could do to make it to where I could program one of my touch-screen buttons to open boxee and another to open XBMC. I have a button that can close whatever app is open, so opening the app is all I need to figure out.

Anyone have any ideas? Please help if so, thanks!
Someone in another thread fixed this for me. Chinavision profile works awesome for me.
It has 4 hotkeys that can open a different application each. I now have an LCD button for XBMC, Boxee, Hulu Desktop, and WMC. I love this remote!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC/Boxee Windows 7 Logitech remote control solution0