Xbmc live revo 3610. Please i need help!!!!
I have a revo 3610 cabled into my network and hooked up to my tv. The problem I'm having is accessing my movie, tv, and music folders. I have them on a ext hd connected to my destop. But i can't figure out how to get them to XBMC. I think i need to add network connection but I can't figure out how. Please can some one help? thanx
ALLARMY44 Wrote:I have a revo 3610 cabled into my network and hooked up to my tv. The problem I'm having is accessing my movie, tv, and music folders. I have them on a ext hd connected to my destop. But i can't figure out how to get them to XBMC. I think i need to add network connection but I can't figure out how. Please can some one help? thanx

What did you try? When you tried that? What exactly didn't work?

It's quite hard to answer questions without any informations about your actual situation.

Videos->Add Source? ... What's the actual problem?
I've tried to add soucre but I don't see my ext hd connected bto my router. I can view the cbs video plugin so i can access the web.
I'm running ubuntu on my revo connected to the tv>
Have made a samba share for your extHD? Do you have samba installed? Do other computers recognize the extHD? Can you access movies on the desktop's internal HDs?

You need to give us more to work with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc live revo 3610. Please i need help!!!!0