Subtitle OSD?
Dont know if this is a feature i just simply havent found, or if it has not been implemented yet.

I have the options for "show subtitles" and "next subtitle" mapped to my media center remote. It would be nice if when pressing the "show subtitle" button to get a osd prompt telling the user whether the subtitles are on or off. Same goes for when switching from one subtitle language to another, can xbmc show which subtitle language it is playing via a osd?
this was implemented recently Smile check out latest svn.
Really? Great! How do i download from 'svn' im not sure what it means, kinda new to this stuff.

"Though these are official builds, they should be regarded as very unstable. Not recommended for most people, brave users and testers only!"

should i be worried? How stable is the most recent nightly build? Currently im using a workaround with eventghost but would like to use an updated version of xbmc, just depends how stable nightly builds are....
CorpseTumor Wrote:Really? Great! How do i download from 'svn' im not sure what it means, kinda new to this stuff.

"Though these are official builds, they should be regarded as very unstable. Not recommended for most people, brave users and testers only!"

should i be worried? How stable is the most recent nightly build? Currently im using a workaround with eventghost but would like to use an updated version of xbmc, just depends how stable nightly builds are....

Nightly builds are generally pretty stable.

Not all features always work, however, as the devs are adding more features, and sometimes new features break old ones. Generally, though, I have little trouble with SVN/nightly builds.

-Wes
waldo22 Wrote:Nightly builds are generally pretty stable.

Not all features always work, however, as the devs are adding more features, and sometimes new features break old ones. Generally, though, I have little trouble with SVN/nightly builds.

-Wes

Hmm, guess i will give it a shot. How do i go about going back to the 'stable' version of xbmc if something goes wrong?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle OSD?0