Thanks for Transparency! v2.11
Hello,

I just tested this wonderful theme and found it most useful and the fact that it looks awesome was a very nice bonus. Usually the themes i have tested so far look good but are not very functional but here it seems people really put some time on working out where every little button or menu should be placed.

Any how I wanted to thank the developers and people involved who made this great theme possible. Thanks guys/galz!

Cheers
/Rza
vampyren Wrote:Hello,

I just tested this wonderful theme and found it most useful and the fact that it looks awesome was a very nice bonus. Usually the themes i have tested so far look good but are not very functional but here it seems people really put some time on working out where every little button or menu should be placed.

Any how I wanted to thank the developers and people involved who made this great theme possible. Thanks guys/galz!

Cheers
/Rza

thanx for your kind words, it's much appreciated.
you'll have to thank the entire xbmc community, as without them this skin wouldn't be what it is today. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thanks for Transparency! v2.110