Pixelation And Tearing During Video Playback.
I'm having trouble with screen tearing and pixelation during video playback. The screen tears and then is pixelated from the tear down. It seems to happen pretty randomly and not always in the same spot. When it does happen it takes a couple of seconds to fix itself or when the entire picture changes it fixes itself(scene change). I have tried many different things and none of them seemed to have worked. Enabling and disabling Vsync in both ATI catalyst and XBMC. Tried triple buffering. Tried syncing the playback to the display. New Video drivers. This is happening in both build 9.11 camelot and Dsplayer build 27497. Any help would be appercaited.

Specs
Windows 7 Ultimate
Dsplayer Build 27497
Amd Athlon 64 X2 5400+ 2.80Ghz
4Gb Crucial Balistix Ram
Gigabye GA-MA78GM-UD2H Mobo
ATI Radeon HD3200 Onboard
ATI Catalyst Version 10.1 1/27/10
HDMI 1.3 Out to 42" Sony KDLV4100

Debug
http://pastebin.com/f66a2a568
bump
24 hours before a bump not 15.
oh sorry, thanks for your help.
T3hDon Wrote:oh sorry, thanks for your help.

Pretty smooth way of bumping your own thread.

DAMN, I DID IT TOO!

Wink
V-synch enabled in XBMC & ATI control panel?

Also might try dis-enabling "open full screen in separate windows" if currently enabled.
christoofar Wrote:V-synch enabled in XBMC & ATI control panel?

Also might try dis-enabling "open full screen in separate windows" if currently enabled.

I've tried the v-sync in both xbmc and ati catalyst. No dice. As for your second suggestion I'm not quite sure what your talking about. I've went through all the options and didn't find it. Maybe I just overlooked it.
Was there ever a resolution for this?
I have a very similar mobo with the same HD3200 gpu and am getting tearing as well.

I have increased the memory used, but nothing has changed.

I popped in a 9800GT and it seemed to solve the problem so I think that the HD3200 is a bit weak.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pixelation And Tearing During Video Playback.0