Music OSD and slide show Please Help!
Hi, I am new XBMC and Transparency skin user. I've tried all XBMC skins, but Transparency looks the Best! It's a real multimedia skin! It is fancy and very convenient. Thanks to developers!

However, I could not find how to activate Music OSD. I have small info part and spinning CD in the right bottom corner of the Home window during playback, but no OSD with buttons. Also, I can not start Fanart slide show for the artist in the home window. I was reading through threads, investigated all features myself during several days, but without luck...:confused2:

Here is what I did:

I experienced with Beatles albums and pics. I have separate HDD for media content. It is F: drive. The path to the Beatles music folder is F:\Music\The Beatles. In the "Beatles" folder I have several album name subfolders. Like this: F:\Music\Te Beatles\Hard Day's Night. The names of artist and album fully correspond to what XBMC shows. I've created Extrafanart folder and put jpg pics into it. Then, I've put Extrafanart folder into F:\Music\The Beatles folder. In Settings -Music -Play options I've enabled visualization. In the Skin Settings I've changed: Show fanart slide show instead of visualization with a pass to F:\Music However, no slide show in the Home Window.
What do I do wrong and where is Music OSD? Somebody's assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

I downloaded Trancerancy skin about a week ago, so it should be up to date...
mikmin Wrote:Hi, I am new XBMC and Transparency skin user. I've tried all XBMC skins, but Transparency looks the Best! It's a real multimedia skin! It is fancy and very convenient. Thanks to developers!

However, I could not find how to activate Music OSD. I have small info part and spinning CD in the right bottom corner of the Home window during playback, but no OSD with buttons. Also, I can not start Fanart slide show for the artist in the home window. I was reading through threads, investigated all features myself during several days, but without luck...:confused2:

Here is what I did:

I experienced with Beatles albums and pics. I have separate HDD for media content. It is F: drive. The path to the Beatles music folder is F:\Music\The Beatles. In the "Beatles" folder I have several album name subfolders. Like this: F:\Music\Te Beatles\Hard Day's Night. The names of artist and album fully correspond to what XBMC shows. I've created Extrafanart folder and put jpg pics into it. Then, I've put Extrafanart folder into F:\Music\The Beatles folder. In Settings -Music -Play options I've enabled visualization. In the Skin Settings I've changed: Show fanart slide show instead of visualization with a pass to F:\Music However, no slide show in the Home Window.
What do I do wrong and where is Music OSD? Somebody's assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

I downloaded Trancerancy skin about a week ago, so it should be up to date...

you have to switch to the 'fullscreen visualisation' window.
to do that, hit TAB on your keyboard.

when you're on the 'fullscreen visualisation' screen, hit 'm' to bring up the music OSD.

your settings look ok to me. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie. I'll try it at home this evening and will report the results. I guess you are the main developer of the skin. Great Job! Thank you!
Thank you! Everything Works!!! Another question. Is there any way to cancel Pan and Zoom during Extrafanart slide show? I could not find it myself. Thank you in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music OSD and slide show Please Help!0