Changing behavior of primary click on a ListItem
Hi everyone, I've started writing an XBMC plugin and I've run into an issue. The service I'm writing a plugin for uses a php file that redirects to an .mp3 for playback. Problem is, these php files can only be used once to get to the .mp3. So I am wondering if there is any way I can change the behavior of an item in a plugin virtual folder list so that when the user clicks on it, it goes out and gets a new php file each time (it would still redirect to the same .mp3 essentially). I have a workaround that I think I can use if this is impossible, but I just wanted to check because I've looked at the python docs and didn't see anything.
I believe if you set your listitem to have the property IsPlayable equal to true and call back your plugin with setResolvedUrl it will work.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing behavior of primary click on a ListItem0