[v3.06] feature requests/suggestions
I've just installed Rapier v3.06 and it's a really great skin. I have some feature requests/suggestions, scarfa feel free to ignore these

- Movies and TV Shows: I would love to have the banner list (containing the dvd cover thumbnails) of the 'info list 2' view for the 'list' view, both for Movies and TV Shows
- TV Shows: showing episode banners/posters in the episode list views would be nice
- When playing music, the weather icon in the top bar is replaced with a music icon. I would like to still have the weather icon when playing music
- I would love a Rapier skin for the Apple Movie Trailers script
Feature request: I've set "list info 2" for all screens, but I really miss it in the tv series seasons screen.
Id really like to see information triggers. Especially for movies selections like 3D Wrap View. Unless theres a way to disable the information that I dont know about. Id like to see all of my fanart and trigger the information by pressing the up arrow or something.
At very minimum being able to turn the info off all together on the 3D wrap view and I can program an I button is fine. Info can be shut off in the regular Wrap Info view but not 3D.
Jeff
Can we have the option to change the volume representation to a bar?
Having the dB is not visual enough on how soft or loud the volume is, for layman. Thanks. GOOD WORK by the way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[v3.06] feature requests/suggestions1