Smart Playlists - Exclude two or more rules
(2019-11-11, 15:07)Harro Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 12:54)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 12:45)Harro Wrote: I removed the source and deleted the node. But what I think happens is that once scanned to library, it see's the same shows and adds the episodes under the same show in my standard definition TV Shows. I open the TV show and can see I have both standard definition and 4k episodes. Not sure how to avoid this without renaming the 4k Show. 

Never tried it but yes the issue is likely having the episodes for the same show in both SD and UHD, you may need to exclude the SD versions from being scanned. 
Is there a different scanning process for tv compared to movie? I ask because I have many standard and 4k movies of same title and the will separate out into their own posters and artwork, etc..

Well I'm not exactly sure it is your problem as I don't have any duplicated TV shows, if I have HD versions then I delete any previous SD version. TV shows are different in that one entry is created to group all episodes together, this allows episodes to be spread across multiple drives, so perhaps something to do with this is tripping Kodi up, again I'm not sure. In the case of Movies there are single entities so all that would happen is duplicate entries would be created.
I will work on this some more. If I exclude 4k tv from scan and manually fresh info, I might be able to pull the artwork with separate folders in.
Well this I can not figure out. On my test machine I copied over two identical tv shows, I put one show on an external drive with other test tv shows and the other tv show i put in my 4k folder on the network. I scanned library for new files and both tv shows will display in the appropriate menu item. One in standard TV and one under the 4k tv menu.
ImageImage
ImageImage

With my main system running on N2 with all the same settings as this test machine, duplicate TV shows, as in one standard and one 4K will only show in the standard TV but as duplicate episodes.
I have all categories and widgets pointing to the library/TV or 4K tv xml's. I really don't want to uninstall my Kodi on the N2 but it looks like I will need to start fresh on that box, since it does work on my test machine. I am glad I export everything on a monthly basis, so all nfo's and art are all in the folders.
May I ask, as I'm aiming to reach the exact same thing, are you using Estuary and edited xmls or are you using Estuary Mod and reached your goal without editing xmls?

Next, does your main menu entries have the "standard" widgets populated with the filtered content?

Would be nice to get some tipps Wink
(2019-12-08, 20:19)Uatschitchun Wrote: May I ask, as I'm aiming to reach the exact same thing, are you using Estuary and edited xmls or are you using Estuary Mod and reached your goal without editing xmls?

Next, does your main menu entries have the "standard" widgets populated with the filtered content?

Would be nice to get some tipps Wink
I am using the MODv2 of Estuary.
I have used the node editor , along with smart play lists to populate the items. The standard widgets are edited to display which ever widget you use. Recent will display recent 4k movies, in progress will display 4k in progress and so on. Node editor will get me have way there with the smart play list filling in for some of the widgets. 
Create lots of smart play lists to test whatever you are looking to do, would be my tip.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlists - Exclude two or more rules0