Weather option for Celsius or Fahrenheit?
Question 
How can I get temperatur displayed in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit in WEATHER?
Pretty sure its done by changing you region in the settings.
Nick8888 Wrote:Pretty sure its done by changing you region in the settings.

True. I'm in Canada (eh) and Celcius appears on my screen.
Jep. That's how it's designed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I changed my first 'area code'(region) to Regina, Canada. We use Celsius. all information displayed is correct, except for its in Fahrenheit still. The design isn't working for me! Any other way?

thanks in advance
rdos you have to change your region in xbmc settings

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=App...ernational
rdos Wrote:I changed my first 'area code'(region) to Regina, Canada. We use Celsius. all information displayed is correct, except for its in Fahrenheit still. The design isn't working for me! Any other way?

thanks in advance

Just as was said above-go to settings>appearance>international and set region to Canada (Saskatoon here Wink )
Thanks! It wasn't my first choice to look under 'appearance' to change the weather measure! lol Other than that I haven't really noticed a change in the appearance to be honest. oh well, the human mind varies. hahaha.. thanks again.Big Grin
Question 
Dear people,

Is it possible to set the language on English with the temperature format on Celsius?

Greetings,
Roelio
sure - set region to uk.
Easy answer, easy fix thanks a lot mate Big Grin
VelvetKevorkian Wrote:sure - set region to uk.

or Canada
One thing that bugs me about XBMC is that i can`t find the option to switch the weather to Celsius instead of Farenheight, can such an option be implemented ?
been there for 6 years. set your region.
Ok, dumb question, but where do i do that? I have set my area code to timisoara, romania , but it still shows the temp in Farenheight. The settings option is unavailable, you can`t select it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather option for Celsius or Fahrenheit?0