Maybe i'm just stupid...
i had trailers working once before, but now i can't figure it out. i'm using the project maayhem skin, and i just got the latest build from xbins. i remember a little menu popping up down in the right lower corner, but i can't get it to come back. am i missing something??
nevermind...i am just stupid...figured it out.
now that you got it to display, is it working for you? i ask because we're having problems getting it to work here:
http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....trailer

this is a new problem so maybe the script needs another update.
please do a search (there are threads about the atq browser already and post in the right forum) Wink
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
spoke too soon...yes got the menu to display, but it seems to be missing some images/files:

06-11-2004 21:56:25 error texture manager unable to load file: q:\skin\project mayhem\media\scroll-up-focus.gif
06-11-2004 21:56:25 error texture manager unable to load file: q:\skin\project mayhem\media\scroll-up.png
06-11-2004 21:56:25 error texture manager unable to load file: q:\skin\project mayhem\media\scroll-down-focus.gif
06-11-2004 21:56:25 error texture manager unable to load file: q:\skin\project mayhem\media\scroll-down.png

is what i got out of the log for xbmc. now i've looked around for these file, downloaded pm/pm2 skins, but these files just aren't there. going to try just creating some dummy files to see if that will at least fool it.

nope...didin't work...
please report your discovery in the other post about aqt :
http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....;t=7572

and the next time you start a topic, try to explain in the title what your topic is talking about !
"maybe i'm too stupid" is not a explicit one !! Smile (or it is really explicit... no ! i don't think so !
lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maybe i'm just stupid...0