[MOD] BluRay & DVD Cases
Ok....Here it is for anybody who want's this cool look like i do.

These are three of the views of Transparency (View-CoverFlow, View-Fanart, View-Slide) with BluRay & DVD Cases depending on the resolution of the movie....

View-CoverFlow

View-Slide

View-Fanart Movies

View-Fanart TVShows

And these are the are the .xml files + the image files of the cases. Extract to your Transparency folder, overwrite (backup first) the original .xml files and you are good to go.

UPDATE (12-05-2011)
After a request here i've update the files to work with the new versions of T! (tested with latest stable build v3.11.5). The only downside is that if you want these cases you have to replace the defualt T! views with these. Sorry but i don't have the time right now to make it work along with default T! views.

Download

Cheers
Nessus
nessus Wrote:I don't know if is the wright place to post this. If not let know and will make a new thread or someone of the forum admins can do it ??

done, as requested. :-)

sure looks pretty cool!
and a very creative solution to modify the existing cases in this way. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Wow, this Case-Solution looks realy pretty cool. Nice work nessus!

One question:

Could you do such kind of mod also for others Skins or do you just modify the Transparency Skin?
Nice. I use Transparency so will give this a try later
Acer Revo 3610
Acer Revo 3600
Synology 2TB Raid1 NAS
Hi there guys!

First of all Thanks a lot for Ronnie for this great skin T!

I've being searching around for a way to enable BluRay Icon on all my movie collection and found this thread.

I'm using Skin ver 2.11 and stable release xbmc ver 9.11. I know that this features already build in with the new svn release but I'm now comfortable with this stable release.

I already apply this mod/patch to may T! skin and it works! Thanks Nessus for that!

Now, I found a better image for a Bluray case and already try to apply it with this mod and its work. But the movie poster is not filling up the boarder nicely and I know this probably casue by the setting inside the .xml code.

I'm new to this coding and relly dont know how to change it. Could either You (nessus) or ronnie help me on this?

Here the link to the new Bluray case:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6326/blueray.png

Thanks guys!
Does this mod work with SVN builds? Looks good!
in the svn version it has this mod built in. but the bluray and dvd are on top of the case instead of on the left hand side in this mod
Press THANK USER if I Help
rezalid Wrote:Hi there guys!

First of all Thanks a lot for Ronnie for this great skin T!

I've being searching around for a way to enable BluRay Icon on all my movie collection and found this thread.

I'm using Skin ver 2.11 and stable release xbmc ver 9.11. I know that this features already build in with the new svn release but I'm now comfortable with this stable release.

I already apply this mod/patch to may T! skin and it works! Thanks Nessus for that!

Now, I found a better image for a Bluray case and already try to apply it with this mod and its work. But the movie poster is not filling up the boarder nicely and I know this probably casue by the setting inside the .xml code.

I'm new to this coding and relly dont know how to change it. Could either You (nessus) or ronnie help me on this?

Here the link to the new Bluray case:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6326/blueray.png

Thanks guys!

Hi there....

You need to adjust the dimensions of all the images position for the new case in the xml code. Also this is tested and is working with T! 2.11 and XBMC 9.11 not with SVN versions.

I am not using transparency any more but maybe if i find the time and the mood i could give it a try. No promises though.

Cheers
Nessus
Nessus,

Thanks for your reply. It's OK since I have already brave myself to use the svn version and all the BD case are now available.

But If you have time to do the mod to be used with he stable xbmc ver it would be nice.

Keep up the good work!
This is very cool any chance it gets incorporated into the next release of transparency?
Darby Wrote:This is very cool any chance it gets incorporated into the next release of transparency?

already added it way back ;-)
check the svn version of T! or wait till the next stable release...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Great, I only use stable releases so thats prob why I didn't know. Keep up the great work Ronie!
Updated first post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] BluRay & DVD Cases0