Antec Fusion Black LCD with XBOX 360 Universal IR remote
The remote that came with my Antec Fusion Black LCD (the truely awful RM200) has died.

For WAF i want to use the XBOX 360 Universal IR remote (since i have at least 2 spare) and it is such a ncie remote.

From what I have read the Fusion IR receiver works with a MCE remote and the MCE ir receiver in turn would work with the XBOX 360 Universal IR remote; so logic dictates that it should work.

However for the life of me i cant get lirc or mode2 raw to see a thing.

I am configuring lirc using dpg-reconfigure lirc and choosing the imon inbuilt settings. Then i download the 360 remote config from lirc and load it as an include in Lircd.conf.

This doesnt work and shows nothing. What is more curious is mode2 shows nothing with the 360 remote (but it does show stuff if i point a RM200 at it)

I am at a loss what to try next or if this is even possible.

ANY help/tips/suggestions would be truely appreciated
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
After reading far far to many posts and lirc docs I found the blindingly obvious lirc summary of remotes.

According to lirc docs the Antec case will probably not support any other remote. In windows it does support the MCE but i think the effort vs gain of this project is way to high.

Off to buy a MCE IR Receiver

Some success. Find instructions via

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=508695

Still no xbox 360 remote support but at least MCE is working now. The battle continues

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Antec Fusion Black LCD with XBOX 360 Universal IR remote0