[MOD] Home Statistics Mod
Home Statistics Mod

The original thread for this was deleted due to the "crash/forum data loss" so here it is again.

Image.Image.Image.Image.Image.Image

This mod will add media statistics to all three home styles. It was primarily designed for Home1 so that will have the most info available.

DOWNLOAD
(as of 03/03/2010)

To install, simply extract to your Alaska folder. It will overwrite 3 xml files so you should back up Alaska first in case you want to revert back.

The edited xml files are:

CustomSettings.xml
Home.xml
Startup.xml

Enjoy.

Changelog

03/03/2010
- Initial version
Will this cleanly integrate with your Poster/Tagline mod or do I need to combine the diffs?

This mod, with Poster/Tagline, along with Hitcher's Alaska is the word. Thanks to you both!
tuckbodi Wrote:Will this cleanly integrate with your Poster/Tagline mod or do I need to combine the diffs?

This mod, with Poster/Tagline, along with Hitcher's Alaska is the word. Thanks to you both!
Home.xml & Startup.xml don't share any changes so those should be fine. However, the CustomSettings.xml file has been altered in both mods.

The easiest way to merge the two is to use the CustomSettings.xml file from the Poster Tagline/Info Mod (be sure to get the most recent version updated earlier today) and then add this section to it AFTER line#248

Code:
<!-- Home Statistics START-->
                    <control type="radiobutton" id="[b]113[/b]">
                        <include>SettingsLabel</include>
                        <label>Show Home Statistics</label>
                        <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(HomeStats)</onclick>
                        <selected>Skin.HasSetting(HomeStats)</selected>
                    </control>
<!-- Home Statistics FINISH-->
That should be the only conflicting change and thank you for the kind words. Big Grin
~nevermind~ lol
Nice mod, but with rev.29443 (DSPlayer build) it doesn't work anymore. I hope you will continue to update it after 10.05 stable release.
Galefury Wrote:Nice mod, but with rev.29443 (DSPlayer build) it doesn't work anymore. I hope you will continue to update it after 10.05 stable release.
Thanks & that is the plan.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Home Statistics Mod0