• 5(current)
[MOD] Thumbnail in MOVIES Viewtype Landscape
Darkcloud28 Wrote:and what version of alaska its good for ? im using the BIG version ....this is for a regular one ?

Smile))) hey again , so maybe just if You can point me where i can look and learn how to change them by my self ?

plaese ...please ....TongueP

its just so cool looking 3-D type , but i realy cant get the extra thumbs ...in easy way .

thank You !
Darkcloud28 Wrote:Smile))) hey again , so maybe just if You can point me where i can look and learn how to change them by my self ?

plaese ...please ....TongueP

its just so cool looking 3-D type , but i realy cant get the extra thumbs ...in easy way .

thank You !

its good to have hope .... Smile) YES ? its good to have hope ? Tongue
Darkcloud28 Wrote:its good to have hope .... Smile) YES ? its good to have hope ? Tongue

oooo , in My country the say Hope its a Mother of stupid TongueP
Darkcloud28 Wrote:oooo , in My country the say Hope its a Mother of stupid TongueP

And in my country they say that people should read the thread at first, this is a general thread about alaska WITH thumbnails, and you ask to remove them, makes no sense at all Wink

Anyway here is my little 2 cents a quick screenshot of what I am working on (I will post the XML once I find it accurate enough and finished),

Ulix, If by chances you're passing by maybe you could tell me how to remove (or hide) the arrows ? (the one gray on the screenshot) because they're overlaping on the thumbnails, plus there is already a scrolling bar that shows when you're going to the limit,

thanks!
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
dondre Wrote:And in my country they say that people should read the thread at first, this is a general thread about alaska WITH thumbnails, and you ask to remove them, makes no sense at all Wink

Anyway here is my little 2 cents a quick screenshot of what I am working on (I will post the XML once I find it accurate enough and finished),

Ulix, If by chances you're passing by maybe you could tell me how to remove (or hide) the arrows ? (the one gray on the screenshot) because they're overlaping on the thumbnails, plus there is already a scrolling bar that shows when you're going to the limit,

thanks!

haa TongueP it make a lot of sense - the person who add them knows how the take them out ? no ?
ooo i know i will open new page - how to take extra thumbs from Ulix 3-D mod .... that will help TonguePP Wink
Darkcloud28 Wrote:ooo i know i will open new page - how to take extra thumbs from Ulix 3-D mod .... that will help TonguePP Wink

Come on buddy, just give it a try, open the XML file yourself with an XML editor and try to understand, change values and then see what happens, this his how it worked for me and in 48 hours I was able to change it for my own needs and I could tell you that it's not so hard to remove the thumbnails from the layout you like! Good luck Wink
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
When i use the above layout i get 'UNAVAILABLE' for the information highlighted in the red box, this is the same for all movies?

dondre Wrote:Come on buddy, just give it a try, open the XML file yourself with an XML editor and try to understand, change values and then see what happens, this his how it worked for me and in 48 hours I was able to change it for my own needs and I could tell you that it's not so hard to remove the thumbnails from the layout you like! Good luck Wink

thank You for this great ....try to undestand ... numbers ,
i dont have to try ...Numbers : You have to learn them , but for now i dont even know what is the size of the extra thumbs i will like to take out , so how i can see them , nevermind .

im going to work on something i undestend and like . I woes just looking for help here , nothing more .
andrpro Wrote:When i use the above layout i get 'UNAVAILABLE' for the information highlighted in the red box, this is the same for all movies?

Hello andpro, if you want to have the TAGLINE shown instead of unavailable, you might want to use a media manager like Ember Media Manager which will scrape through IMDB (e.g.) the TAGLINE which will be stored in a local info file which will contain all the media information in XML language,

This means that, since you don't have the TAGLINE, it shows "Unavailable", I should find a way to hide the "Unavailable" and show nothing instead to prevent that,

All info @ http://www.embermm.com/

Good luck!
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
Darkcloud28 Wrote:thank You for this great ....try to undestand ... numbers ,
i dont have to try ...Numbers : You have to learn them , but for now i dont even know what is the size of the extra thumbs i will like to take out , so how i can see them , nevermind .

im going to work on something i undestend and like . I woes just looking for help here , nothing more .

I'm not sure I understand your English at all buddy Smile Nevertheless, I'm just trying to help you, if you want I'll do it for you tonight once I get back.

You know what we say, give a fish to a man, he will eat one day, learn him how to fish and he will be eating for the rest of his life by himself.

But if you still have to will to help yourself, search "thumb" in your XML file and hide it as simple as that! Good luck again.
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
no , i did in a simple way , i looked for .PNG 's (thumb.png) there in media folder and trash them ...it works perfect , now i have mod nr 6...just with poster , plog and ladscape funart Smile)))) the way i like it Smile))

now its 6:24 am in Ny and i need coffe , didnt sleep but need to go and try to stay up all day Wink

thank You !!!
Darkcloud28 Wrote:no , i did in a simple way , i looked for .PNG 's (thumb.png) there in media folder and trash them ...it works perfect , now i have mod nr 6...just with poster , plog and ladscape funart Smile)))) the way i like it Smile))

now its 6:24 am in Ny and i need coffe , didnt sleep but need to go and try to stay up all day Wink

thank You !!!

But if someone will be so kind and point me to software for extracting extra thumbs from movie files that will be cool ....

i love the Mods with extra thumbs but i have so many movies ...to mny to look for the thumbs on line ...
I think the best one is to use Ember? i have tried it but at the min it wont let me download extrathumbs, it will do the main movie and get all the info but not the extra images required for the thumbnail images.

I;m trying to find the answer at the min
thank You , i will try to use ember , will se how it goes Smile)

im Out for today ...thanks for great chat Smile!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Thumbnail in MOVIES Viewtype Landscape3