confluence fan art view

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tsuris Offline
I was fiddling around with aeon for the first time and found I didn't like some of the restrictions it placed {primarily list only on episodes, and dvd style thumbnails even if the image is a screenshot). I did however like the ability to hit down twice and see a fullscreen fanart view in video/movie, is this possible to add to confluence? Thanks for any answers in advance, and as always thanks to the XBMC team :Laugh
If that would be hard or isn't possible, I hacked together (badly) an image for an alternate, which would take up less space, especially with transparency set on the black backgrounds.
from
[Image: screenshot005.jpg]
to
[Image: myidea.jpg]

(Forgive the tackiness in my library, I'm new to non xbox versions and my old library wouldn't import from the older version to this new one, and I haven't finished adding everything in yet).
(This post was last modified: 2010-03-18 09:24 by Tsuris.)
find quote
Tsuris Offline
Heres another question, I did some updates which now won't let me start into xbmc, so I did a full reinstall, and fan art isn't an available view.
..........edit and now it is again, the only thing I can come up with is that the library import froze at 95%, either it didnt get the fan art the first time, or it didn't mark it as having any, either way.....it works now :confused2:
(This post was last modified: 2010-03-18 20:34 by Tsuris.)
find quote