[attn] SVN users
Is there a way to get the r260 skin without SVN? Just a folder to drop into the right place with the last nightly build of XBMC before it went into no-update mode?

I'd like to try avoiding cluttering my taxed windows HTPC with development software...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
nope, can't help you with that.

only the latest svn revision might be available as a zip file here:
http://passion-xbmc.org/downloads/?cat=24
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok so i havent been upgrading my revisions for quite some time and go and get the latest SVN from nightly builds only to find i cant get Transparency working Sad reading through here i need the latest Transparency from the googlecode address Ronie posted.

Now im not used to this google code stuff so how do i use it?

I get i can navigate through it then right click save as when its opened in my browser, but do i need all the files to make it work with the transparency i downloaded tonight from nightly builds?
instructions on how to download the svn version of Transparency!:
http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/

also check this post on what revision of the T! svn you need to check out:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=506601&postcount=1
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie although i did figure it out and get rapidsvn but would you recommend tortoise over that?
Ultim8 Wrote:Thanks Ronie although i did figure it out and get rapidsvn but would you recommend tortoise over that?

i've never used either of them... ;-)
The latest xbmc svn version (r30637) isn't showing transparency as skin anymore. Can somebody reproduce this problem?
flobbes Wrote:The latest xbmc svn version (r30637) isn't showing transparency as skin anymore. Can somebody reproduce this problem?

have you updated to the latest available T! svn ?

running xbmc r30641 here without issues.
Strange after a reboot transparency suddenly appeared, working fine now Smile
I think it might be worth adding to the first post:

on the latest build, the only way i could get this to work was to add it to the addons folder and name it skin.transparency

(i'm not sure if the rename was needed or not)

What i do know is:

the normal method of doing an svn co to ~/.xbmc/skin/Transparency! didn't work
wonslung Wrote:I think it might be worth adding to the first post:

on the latest build, the only way i could get this to work was to add it to the addons folder and name it skin.transparency

first post edited as requested.

cheers mate. :-)
were can i find a compiled pvr 2 build pleqase

thanks
Anyone noticed high cpu loads on the newest svn builds ?

my cpu peaks at 25% load on the home screen, (weather widget?) and drops to about 18-15% cpu load in the other menus.

In comparison confluense only uses 3-4% cpu

This is tested on intel c2d E8400
using xbmc r31520:

Transparency!: 12%
Confluence: 8%

so no, i'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary.
Hi,
Checked everywhere but could not find the latest svn of transparency, the download page brings me to a 404 error and the project page on google.code does not offer any download.

The page: "http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/" does not give any indication or link !

Thanks,
Benoit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[attn] SVN users0