Highlighted item different in XBMC SVN
Hi,

i used the last SVN for a while, but due to some problems with plugins I went back to the latest stable release 9.11.

I noticed that in my video library with file-view activated the highlighted item (which gets bold) is bounded to the left side with the stable version, with the SVN version its bound to the right side.

The svn behaviour is much prettier, so do you have any hint how i can cahnge this in the stable version?

thanks!
nicx...
It is different because of new features built over time after Camelot was released. There is no way to make the Camelot release do this unless you use newer builds. And yes, it looks "pettier" because of the added features by our devs, and Hitcher built the skin to accommodate these new features. I suggest you keep testing newer svns until you find one that is satisfactory. What problems were you having with your plugins?
I love my Mac Mini :;):
thanks for your information.

the xwmm is not working for example and i have problems with the iphone music streamer too. as far as i know the webserver in svn has been changed a lot. with the latest stable they are both working.

i think i just have to wait a few days until these plugins are updated.

nicx...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Highlighted item different in XBMC SVN0