Fanarts only show up in remote mode
stokedfish Wrote:any news?

Nope sorry.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
22 months after this bug report the issue is still not fixed Sad

does anyone know a workaround maybe? is there really no way to make this work?!
You keep asking this. In your post #8 ronie said that it is not possible to fix. And since this is T! skin specific feature in my option there is a low chance that anybody, ever will look at this on the XBMC side.
Huh? Music fanarts are a T! skin specific feature? Really? That would be new to me.

Also someone said that JSON-RPC, which is being implemented now, could fix it.

So yes, I'll keep on asking Wink
(2012-01-13, 13:54)stokedfish Wrote: Huh? Music fanarts are a T! skin specific feature? Really? That would be new to me.

No, they are not. Displaying them the way Transmission! does, though, is. Which is why the HTTP API doesn't support it.

Quote:Also someone said that JSON-RPC, which is being implemented now, could fix it.

So yes, I'll keep on asking Wink

That time would probably be better spent reading the JSON-RPC API to find out if what you're asking is even possible.
The next(-gen) version of xbmc remote will fully (and exclusively) support json-rpc.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
(2012-04-09, 15:27)freezy Wrote: The next(-gen) version of xbmc remote will fully (and exclusively) support json-rpc.

Awesome! FINALLY! Thank you! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanarts only show up in remote mode0