Multiple movies in Library
Hi,

I have a problem that in some directories I have multiple m2ts files. The scraping ads a movie for each of those m2ts files named 00001 to 0000x.m2ts. The library looks quite bad because of this. Any setting to prevent this?

Thanks
roads
So no one has this problem except me right?
I have same issue - have reviewed the fourum and not finding much aside from convert to mkv or rip just the movie & audio which will not enable the entire Bluray.... menu's & extras. When I update the movie library I get 15 editions showing in XBMC. Havent been able to figure out either - any suggestions??
What I do right now is take the m2ts that has 20-30gb and keep that. I found a bluray though where the m2ts had over 30 pieces, there is no way of using it with XBMC right now sadly.
The stacking code doesn't have any special conditions to handle Blu Ray disc layouts, like it does for DVD where the disc is stacked into the VIDEO_TS.IFO file if it exists. (Note tho that if it doesn't exist, the individual VOB's would be added to the library, yielding duplicates as well.)

I suspect a similar work around could be done to try and stack a decrypted Blu Ray disc, but Xbmc would need to look for some clue that the folder is in fact a Blu Ray disc. The easiest thing is to look for a downstream "BDMV\STREAM" folder, and then only add the largest xxxxx.m2ts file to the library. And of course this relies on the scanning option which uses the folder name for scraping, so Xbmc would need a full path of "/root/<TITLE>/BDMV/STREAM/xxxxx.m2ts". You may need to turn off recursive lookups as well.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
There's a simple solution to this.

Use tsmuxer. It's a great little app and you can mux multiple audio and video streams together. It's ideal for BDs and you can also pull out any streams you don't want (e.g. extra audio and subs not relevant to your language)
One could also use MakeMKV to rip the video and audio into a single mkv file, but neither help those who wish to retain a full Blu Ray disc file system.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple movies in Library0