How to "mod" this one thing?
Question 
Okay, here's my problem: on Xbox, in Rapier 3.06, the categories on the homescreen don't flow smoothly anymore. They do in Rapier 2.0 and in Qualar's Mod 3.33.

What I mean is that upon pressing left or right in homescreen, the category that gets highlighted will jump into view as if from nowhere, instead of gracefully sliding from the side into the center.

I would really like to change this in Rapier 3.06, because Qualar's Mod (awesome as it may be) just doesn't agree with the Xbox's memory deficiency Wink and my semi-customized Rapier 2.0 does a lot of other weird stuff on a bleeding edge build. (I just upgraded from rev21142)

This behaviour is my only peeve right now that I can't fix myself. I've ploughed through some xml's already, but don't really know what to look for, so is there anyone who could point me in the right direction? Any help greatly appreciated!

TIA

WeirdH
This part of the skin was completely re-done. It was in home.xml in 2.0 and now most of the code is in includes_home.xml in 3.0. The main difference is the sub-menu and the unfocused items being txt instead of images which is what is causing the ugliness. I don't mind it so much so I'm not going to try and change it but that should give you a good place to start.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to "mod" this one thing?0