• 150(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited
Hitcher, lovin' this skin. It's become my default, coming from a longtime use of the Aeon MQ series.

About movie sets, in the Lovefilm library view, is there a way to manually add info and stars to the movie set in the Lovefilm view? It's just blank and I can't figure out how to edit this. Each of the three movies in the set are in their own individual folders with self titled .nfo files linking to their TMDb page. I'm hoping there's a way to edit the set info without having that transposed onto the info of one of the films inside the set.

Here's what I'm talking about:
http://imgur.com/a/rxoXv

I truly appreciate all of your hard work on this, looks fantastic. Happy Holidays to you and everybody else!
Hi. I'm in need of two things:

1. Button/Icon for keyboard presses of "C" and "I"
2. How can I get it to show runtime of the movie in the list?

Awesome skin by the way!! Smile
Hi!

Some fanart in movies are not showing. Under info and fanart, the fanart shows, but not when browsing movies. About 10% of the movies have this issue.

I've tried with landscape.jpg and fanart.jpg manually in the folder, but nothing happens.

I'm using the panel tall view.

Some thoughs?
Anyone having issues with Eden and tv clearlogo's not working in panel view? They work for me in logo view and they also work on other skins, but they're no longer working on Alaska (options are all checked in the settings etc.)
I downloaded this skin last night and LOVE it so far. I'm not sure why you say "for nightlies only" though. I'm using it with Beta 3 and haven't had a problem yet. Please though tell me that there is a pinkish purple hue in the lower left so I don't think my TV is screwed up lol.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
patseguin Wrote:I downloaded this skin last night and LOVE it so far. I'm not sure why you say "for nightlies only" though. I'm using it with Beta 3 and haven't had a problem yet. Please though tell me that there is a pinkish purple hue in the lower left so I don't think my TV is screwed up lol.

Dharma is still the official stable build as far as i'm aware, and these nightly builds were for people who were updating XBMC before Eden beta's came about (the newest/final builds of alaska weren't fully compatible with the stable dharma release). As for the pinkish hue, yup, that's part of it.
Well, absolutely awesome work man. Is this your main project or do you have other skins/addons?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Is there any way to get Right List view in this skin? Similar to Cirrus Extended.
Yes, code it.
The skin download/upgrade from the repo doesn't work for me since the beta versions. Now, with RC1 I deleted my existing xbmc install and did a clean from zero. Installed the repo, now it says that the skin "marked as broken - dependencies not met."
Please, any idea what could I mess up?
Had to re-install one of my boxes and the repo now says Alaska Revisited is broken in the repository.
Think it has to do with this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95244
It's because the Logo Downloader script is marked as broken and it's a requirement for Alaska Revisited.

To fix delete <import addon="script.logo-downloader" version="2.3.0"/> from the skin's addon.xml.
Hitcher Wrote:It's because the Logo Downloader script is marked as broken and it's a requirement for Alaska Revisited.

To fix delete <import addon="script.logo-downloader" version="2.3.0"/> from the skin's addon.xml.

I'm really sorry, I must be really dumb, but the main problem is, that I can't even download the skin from the repo. So where I should delete the line? Sad
I've removed the dependencies so you can download it but be warned it's no longer Eden compatible.
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited8