• 98(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited
This is the slickest skin for XBMC!! I love your work Hitcher. Big Grin
Hitcher Wrote:I've started work on a new skin.

Aeon Revisited, perhaps?

Nod
DurhamDev Wrote:Aeon Revisited, perhaps?

Nod

I started that a few times in the past but it's on the back burner.
Hitcher Wrote:I started that a few times in the past but it's on the back burner.

Hurm. That was my 'original' favourite skin. Maybe it's a bit premature, but do you have any tidbits you'd like to share? Is this a completely new skin? (If so, might it be fanart-centric? My favourite view in Aeon was to have the posters across the bottom, and high-res fanart filling the screen. Can I request you build me that?)

Wink Laugh Nod
Hitcher Wrote:I'm at a loss on this one - the only thing that comes into play when music is playing is the MusicOverlay but that's not visible when TV Tunes is running.

Ok, I also encountered the problem when starting a song from the music library.

However, disabling 'Enable background visualisation' seems to fix the issue (both for tvtunes and normal songs)!
Elbert Wrote:Ok, I also encountered the problem when starting a song from the music library.

However, disabling 'Enable background visualisation' seems to fix the issue (both for tvtunes and normal songs)!

Ah, that'll help me.

Cheers.

EDIT: Fixed.
Thumbs Up 
Nice one, Hitcher, and thanks for including the "Aksala" theme. Smile
Hitcher,

A query over the ! icon. It doesn't appear to follow new shows in my library. "The Lion Man" has the icon, which I added for the girlfriend a week or so ago, and so should not be in the 'Top 10' new items? This is also seen in some very old shows like The Unit that are not being updated or added to.

Where can I look at the code for this script to see if I can adjust it?

Thanks man, great work with this skin. Slick and fast.
Think there's a bug on the profiles lock preference screen. When you enable lock, it brings up a 2nd text menu but overlays it over the already visible text making it very hard to read.

I've never used profiles but thought I'd try them.

On a side note, how can I get XBMC to ask me which profile to sign in after waking it from sleep? Sleeping doesn't log a profile out...
t2ffn Wrote:Think there's a bug on the profiles lock preference screen. When you enable lock, it brings up a 2nd text menu but overlays it over the already visible text making it very hard to read.

I've never used profiles but thought I'd try them.

On a side note, how can I get XBMC to ask me which profile to sign in after waking it from sleep? Sleeping doesn't log a profile out...

Thanks, fixed for next update.
t2ffn Wrote:Hitcher,

A query over the ! icon. It doesn't appear to follow new shows in my library. "The Lion Man" has the icon, which I added for the girlfriend a week or so ago, and so should not be in the 'Top 10' new items? This is also seen in some very old shows like The Unit that are not being updated or added to.

Where can I look at the code for this script to see if I can adjust it?

Thanks man, great work with this skin. Slick and fast.

It uses whatever is in the Latest Items on the default home submenu.
Hitcher Wrote:It uses whatever is in the Latest Items on the default home submenu.

Thanks for the bug fix and reply.

I'm really not sure this is working properly for me. Will this script be seen in the debug log?

Its adding the '!' icon to shows that are not new for me, and are not in the Recently Added Episodes submenu.

This may be specific to me, so let me know how I can help, debug etc.

Thanks
Here's the visible condition -

PHP Code:
<visible>Container.Content(TVShows) + 
!
Skin.HasSetting(HideNewEpisodes) + 
!
stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + 
[
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.1.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.2.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.3.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.4.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.5.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.6.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.7.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.8.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.9.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | 
StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.10.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label)]</visible
And as you can see it's only true when the any of the latest added episodes show title matches the tv show name as seen in the various lists.
Would I be right in saying that the skin update isn't appearing for me as I'm not yet using Dharma? This is through your Repo.
Yes.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited8