• 151(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited
Thank you, downloaded and installed. Works perfectly for me now.
Really, eternal gratitude...
Hi HITCHER,
First of all THANK YOU for doing great job, you have very good taste, lot of attention to small details, using bright colors, most of elements completed in the same style ... you skin is the best ! THANK for spending your time for others !
I have three little questions, but if you have no enough time, don't answer them Smile

1. Do i understand right, that current ALASKA skin will not be supported in Eden version at all, and you will not make any changes to it ?

2. Do i understand right, that you plain in the feature to make Alaska HD skin INSTEAD of current Alaska ?

3. I installed new Eden version (RC2) and didn't noticed any structural and visual changes at default skin, and also in ALASKA skin everything looks fine without missing options e.t.c ... so maybe you can say if i miss something, and you already know about problem and conflicts between ALASKA skin and Eden version of XBMC ? I just want to know if i will have, or already have, any serious problems while using Alaska with Eden.

Thanks.
Is this still available for download? I just installed eden rc2 and downloaded the zip file provided on the first page, edited the xml found in the thread and it appears to have sucessfully installed the repo, but when I try to download alaska revisited it won't download.. shows 0% for a split second and then nothing.

Any ideas?
Try this one - http://tinyurl.com/6ot8bgk
(2012-03-20, 17:40)Hitcher Wrote: Try this one - http://tinyurl.com/6ot8bgk

Using that link I experienced the same issue as @dkaneva
Force refresh and try again.
(2012-03-25, 11:30)Hitcher Wrote: Force refresh and try again.

I get the same thing as the previous users. I'm on XBMCbuntu 11.0. Forcing refresh still doesn't help.
Wink 
(2012-03-25, 19:31)JayZeus Wrote:

I get the same thing as the previous users. I'm on XBMCbuntu 11.0. Forcing refresh still doesn't help.

Ditto. I'm running Eden on atv2.
For the moment I've just downloaded skin.alaska.revisited-3.0.2 file and installed - Its gorgeous! Big Grin
(2012-03-26, 11:56)MrSpecialK Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 19:31)JayZeus Wrote:

Ditto. I'm running Eden on atv2.
For the moment I've just downloaded skin.alaska.revisited-3.0.2 file and installed - Its gorgeous! Big Grin

from where? im having the same problem
The file is rar while it should be zip. Just google the filename, convert to zip and manually add it through the add-on menu.
Same thing here, can't download it on Eden final.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Same goes for me. Can't download using Eden final!Sad
edited: just saw the updated intial post of not supporting eden... bugger
(2012-03-30, 11:11)Phorte Wrote: edited: just saw the updated intial post of not supporting eden... bugger

I have eden Final on ATV2, and Alaska works fine...

edit : have you tried the new repo ? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=119232
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2012-03-30, 12:21)Sabish Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 11:11)Phorte Wrote: edited: just saw the updated intial post of not supporting eden... bugger

I have eden Final on ATV2, and Alaska works fine...

edit : have you tried the new repo ? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=119232

When i click the link I get prompted to fill in a username and password?
I have the new repo (in sticky post) installed, but still nu luck.
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited8