• 153(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited
Hello, can anywehre Upload The Last stable Version for The dharma 10.1 2.7.6 on The original thread is The 2.7.6 Down from hitchers Post. Sorry for my Bad english i Hope anywhere can help me
(2012-04-18, 20:53)MassIV Wrote: Eden on win7.
Installed from zip.

Minor things missing. Not getting "loading..." indicator, when for example; fetching playlist from youtube in youtube plugin.
Already asked the plugin dev, and it seems to be working on other skins ect.

When using other home styles like icon or horizontal layout; the most right or left item (for example settings). Is not where the scrolling stops. If you keep pressing right you will get the most left item. Basically they are in a carousel instead of going from left to right. Which is "fine", but all the home items exist 2x and the 'copies' don't get bigger when they are selected/highlighted.

OSD video settings is missing the option to use settings on all videos.

After a while of using it fine, i lost the sorting/view screen option in library. So i can't change to sort by name and 'as list' ect.
It's just gone. It seems like it is (sometimes=once a day) getting buttons confused / double. For example pressing right arrow will actually do a right arrow+enter or something. Or it just doesn't like me flying through the menus... Other skins do not seem to have this problem. So as these might be bugs i thought i'd report them.

Some ideas:
More transparent overlay over the video, when using background video visualization.
Home artwork for custom home items. Because they don't fit in with the rest when using home styles like horizontal home layout.

Otherwise huge fan of this skin ofcourse, or i wouldn't bother.

I have fix the Problem with the "highlighted" Icons

Hello, could someone please tell me how to enable the lyrics button in the music OSD? I have assigned CU Lyrics in the settings, but when I press enter on the visualization to bring up the controls, there is an icon that looks like a stop sign (I am assuming this is where is supposed to show up) and nothing happens when you push it. I am using Eden, maybe it has something to do with that?
Thanks!
Friend of mine is using this skin and he is getting weird green lines on the cover art overlay images...

Ideas?

I was going to look in the textures but since you cannot extract XBT I was not able to.

Thanks in advance.
Download link not working?
Updated link -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hjixq1zbhc81os6
Not following the latest on Alaska. I've been using Arctic because it is somewhat similar.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Sweet! Gonna install this skin tonight on a new 40" TV Smile
currently working on Gotham compatible Version a bit modifiied....

I'm glad someone is doing something with it. Nice work.

The gotham release was like a dumbed down version of a once great skin.
Work in Progress - Alaska Revisited Gotham

Changelog. (New Features - English Strings only)

Implements:

- Wake on Lan (defined MAC Adress in Settings)
- String for Mediacenter name in left corner of Main Menu
- Reload Skin Function in Settings Submenu
- Special Features in Settings Menu (Currently disabled)

Skin adjustment:

- Mediacenter String left corner of Main Menu
- Resized HomeItems
- Moved Clock to right corner of Main Menu (not shown correcly)
- Moved Strings "Movies,TV-Shows,Music etc." to center / colored blue.

Fixxes:

- fixxed play random episode in Main Menu

(2014-06-04, 18:37)ScottyRads Wrote: I'm glad someone is doing something with it. Nice work.

The gotham release was like a dumbed down version of a once great skin.

The Gotham release is only a current feature compatible version of the original Alaska skin (not Revisited). I believe Hitcher has Alaska HD still on the back-burner (no timeline of eta available yet) which is more in line with Revisited.

I am glad that this mod is in the works too as I much preferred Revisited as well. Many of the features I was used to aren't in the current release.
I'm just playing around with revisited - works for me but I had to copy it manually...

Could someone please help with my problem seen in the attached pictures? Seems to be a font issue...

Thanks

Mat

http://imgur.com/7BTgs2X
http://imgur.com/ayg09PZ
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited8