• 100(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited
meridius Wrote:ok i had a new tv episode in my folder which was not added to the tv show lib so i added it to teh tv show lib and then watched it but it still has the ! in the corner how does it remove itself as there is no new episodes and i have watched them

When you re-enter the home screen the recently added script will run again and that episode will be removed from the list.
t2ffn Wrote:On entering TV shows 1st time:

TV shows with '!' are:

**** shows correct, new episode in top 10 newly added.

PHP Code:
8 simple rules
ER
Friends
Malcolm In the Middle
Scrubs
**** Simpsons
South Park
The Universe 

On entering TV Shows 2nd time. (All I have done is backed out to Home Menu and gone back in)

TV shows with '!' are:

**** shows correct, new episode in top 10 newly added.

PHP Code:
**** CSI NY
Everyone Loves Raymond
Frasier
**** Simpsons
South Park
The Unit 

As you can see, the ! icon moves randomly each time I enter TV Shows.

I tried a debug log but been a while since I looked at one, only thing I noticed is TV Tunes seems to crop up a lot! Note, I turned debugging on for a few minutes to go in and out of TV Shows, so look for timestamp aroun the same time as the pics, so 21.11 (ish)

http://pastebin.com/ky0bxUcv

I'm very surprised only I am seeing this.

Thanks for any feedback.

You haven't enabled RandomItems have you?
Blush

I didn't even know what that option was, or when I selected it...

Blush

Cheers Hitcher, thats why you're the coder and I'm just the user!

*retreats to hole from where I came*
Hitcher Wrote:When you re-enter the home screen the recently added script will run again and that episode will be removed from the list.

Hi there i have shut xbmc down i have updated to your latest skin i have tried everything and it still does not make the ! go away the only way is to disable it.

i have tried looking at every single episode and going back to the home screen and then to movies and music and then back to tv shows and its still there ?
By any chance, did you watch to the end? I could swear I had the "!" on a couple shows until I actually 'finished' watching them to the end. Try playing them again, and see if it says "start from ##:##". If it does, maybe the software still thinks they're new.
DurhamDev Wrote:By any chance, did you watch to the end? I could swear I had the "!" on a couple shows until I actually 'finished' watching them to the end. Try playing them again, and see if it says "start from ##:##". If it does, maybe the software still thinks they're new.

found out its becasue i did not watch the first episode but watched both and it worked

the thing is i have loads of tv shows i have not watched yet so i have disabled it as it would be hard to get rid of its a shame this option does not work form the last new episode you have added to the lsit as it seems to work from what you have watched.
Hitcher,
I just installed the latest but when I go to the themes section in Settings none are there?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
meridius Wrote:found out its becasue i did not watch the first episode but watched both and it worked

the thing is i have loads of tv shows i have not watched yet so i have disabled it as it would be hard to get rid of its a shame this option does not work form the last new episode you have added to the lsit as it seems to work from what you have watched.

It's to let you know that that TV Show contains one of the last 10 recently added, unwatched episodes from your library.

The exact same 10 recently added, unwatched episodes that appear in the TV Shows top submenu on the default home screen or the last 10 unwatched episodes from the Recently Added Episodes list found in the TV Shows bottom submenu.
Livin Wrote:Hitcher,
I just installed the latest but when I go to the themes section in Settings none are there?

Definitely there in v2.4.6.

t2ffn Wrote:Blush

I didn't even know what that option was, or when I selected it...

Blush

Cheers Hitcher, thats why you're the coder and I'm just the user!

*retreats to hole from where I came*

No worries, I've actually disabled showing it if you've enabled Random Items.
Loved the Alaska original skin, and the revisited one is even better.

I would just like to know how do I set "Movies" as default in the home menu navigation rather than "Play Disc"?

Thanks a lot.
Take the disc out. Wink
Thanks for that. Smile.

Registered here today after months of browsing these forums, so a thank you, to you for all the work put into alaska. Thanks for the quick reply.
Hitcher Wrote:The plot show when you pause on a Movie.

And that's pretty neat, however it's a pain for plots that are a paragraph long.
It would be cool if that info could just show up (aligned on the left of the artwork).

Just my .02, I'm not criticizing at all, just my humble and meaningless opinion Smile
SpringsteenRadio.com: All Boss, All The Time
radioKAOS: killer internet radio
You could press 'i'. Wink
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited8