• 4(current)
[MOD] Confluence touch me!
LoloMc² Wrote:Hey djtoll Wink

#3 : In the picture viewer, I believe it would be easier if you add a new button "slideshow". Now that you explained me where it is, I know it but without your explanation, I would probably not found it Wink

Rgs,

UPDATE (MOD-025)
-------------------

add: Start SlideShow Button (it works Big Grin )

Touching the start slideshow (blue one).
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
UPDATE (MOD-029)
-------------------
  • change: Wheel View. In the List You can now Move better (see the screenshot).
  • add: Wheel View for MOVIES (not yet TV-shows).

Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Djtoll

You may have seen this thread already but just in case, please have a look here Wink

If you are not interested in, do not bother as I'll try to add it in a short time Wink

Regards,
LoloMc² Wrote:Djtoll

You may have seen this thread already but just in case, please have a look here Wink

If you are not interested in, do not bother as I'll try to add it in a short time Wink

Regards,

Yes I have read this, but it not works at time by Me Sad

UPDATE (MOD-033)
-------------------
  • add: More Buttons Fullscreenvideo - Screenshot.

clean

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
UPDATE (MOD-034)
-------------------

• add: NEW Shutdown ("exclusive") Menu, with Quick XBMC-EXIT Button.
  • add: Equalizer Animation when Playing Audio Content. Can disable in the Skin -> Touch settings.

Note: the arrows on the left in this dialog Menu are Buttons ! Rolleyes

Skin.JOGGLER
UPDATE (MOD-036)
-------------------

• changed: Position Fullscreen Button and Co.
  • changed: Bigger Clock Label, fixed the Problem with "AM/PM" overlapping the BACK Button on some Language.
  • add: "Navigate/Shutdown/Submenu" to the other 2, visible all times
  • add: Party-modus buttons @ "Navigate/Shutdown/Submenu" (Music and Video)

Skin.JOGGLER
Hey djtoll,

I have just installed this (MOD 36) and have to say I am really liking it !!! I have been using virtualhours TouchMe! for the last 6 months, but as it has a couple of annoying bugs that look like they won't be fixed I started to look for alternatives.... this is great !!!

I am running it on Linux on an 8" touchscreen embedded in the wall of my dining room... and it looks sweet with this skin...

Thanks !

Adam
Digby Dude Wrote:Hey djtoll,

I have just installed this (MOD 36) and have to say I am really liking it !!! I have been using virtualhours TouchMe! for the last 6 months, but as it has a couple of annoying bugs that look like they won't be fixed I started to look for alternatives.... this is great !!!

I am running it on Linux on an 8" touchscreen embedded in the wall of my dining room... and it looks sweet with this skin...

Thanks !

Adam

Thanks Agian !

UPDATE (MOD-037) :
-------------------
* FIX - there was no navigation in the Shutdown-Menu with the keyboard.
Skin.JOGGLER
UPDATE (MOD-038) :
-------------------
* ADD - "SEARCH-BUTTON" to the ShutdownMenu

Skin.JOGGLER
hay djtoll,

First off great skin!

I have it running on Windows 7 with ACER T230H touch screen and it works like a charm, i can even step forward by using the W7 flicks gesture >right to left< but doing the reverse doesn't rewind.

The other 6 gesture also do nothing, but the fact that the step forward works gives me hope that the others could be implemented in some way, any help or suggestions in how to get this working would be appreciated, i realize that it will probably mean editing something in XBMC or W7 not the skin but not sure where i should start.

looking forward to the next update....
I just tried it on Ubuntu Lucid but seems that xbmc can't recognize the Touch. When I touch the screen the pointer goes to the far left or right.

Ubuntu Lucid 2.6.34 with an Acer T230H
Has someone any idea where to look after?
nxD4n Wrote:I just tried it on Ubuntu Lucid but seems that xbmc can't recognize the Touch. When I touch the screen the pointer goes to the far left or right.

Ubuntu Lucid 2.6.34 with an Acer T230H
Has someone any idea where to look after?

Do you mean the touchscreen is working well in Ubuntu and not with xbmc ?

May I suggest you to try to calibrate or did you made it ?

Rgs,
LoloMc² Wrote:Do you mean the touchscreen is working well in Ubuntu and not with xbmc ?

May I suggest you to try to calibrate or did you made it ?

Rgs,

Couldn't find a way to calibrate it. But it works ok in Ubuntu (behalve right-click), but when opening XBMC, touching the screen will send the pointer to the left or right corner.
Hi,

i have the same problem with my joggler (ubuntu) but i´m not resolved it.

madeo.co.uk

This tutorial says it is possible with Openbox. Im total nob with linux and I don´t understand the way´s in this tutorial.
Skin.JOGGLER
timbuck Wrote:hay djtoll,

First off great skin!

I have it running on Windows 7 with ACER T230H touch screen and it works like a charm, i can even step forward by using the W7 flicks gesture >right to left< but doing the reverse doesn't rewind.

The other 6 gesture also do nothing, but the fact that the step forward works gives me hope that the others could be implemented in some way, any help or suggestions in how to get this working would be appreciated, i realize that it will probably mean editing something in XBMC or W7 not the skin but not sure where i should start.

looking forward to the next update....

THX,
can I install this "W7 flicks gesture" with other hardware ? without ACER T230h ? have you a Link for more informations ?
Skin.JOGGLER
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Confluence touch me!0