• 1(current)
[MOD] Confluence touch me!
Thumbs Up 
WORKED STOPED on this SKIN Oktober 2010

Everything about JOGGLER we continue here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84175

Hi,

as the forum was offline for a few days here, there was a bit boring for me.
What have tinkered again. Smile

Replace the Files from the archive in the Confluence Skin Folder.

Download Confluence touch me! (MOD-054).rar 10.08.2010
* all Updates

UPDATE (MOD-003) :
-------------------
* add "BACK" Button to all Menus

UPDATE (MOD-004) :
-------------------
* add scrollbar to the DialogFavourites
* many new modifications Video OSD,MusicOSD and Fullscreens
* add new Focus and NoFocus Pointer

UPDATE (MOD-005) :
-------------------
* add more Fullscreen Video direct buttons
* visible Time from the head Buttons (right side) 8s

UPDATE (MOD-006) :
-------------------
* add Music Rating Buttons in the Vis

UPDATE (MOD-011) :
-------------------

UPDATE (MOD-037) :
-------------------
* FIX - there was no navigation in the Shutdown-Menu with the keyboard.

Player-Controls

Slide-Show

Visualisation

Feedback wanted.

The most difficult stairs was the slideshow view.

MORE SCREENS GALLERY
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
I got to ask since its hard to tell from the screenshots (and you didn't say) but what actually changed ?
OK, more Infos.

and more useful Buttons at the Video, Music fullscreen OSD.

Home buttons without the main slide, but there are still a problem with the submenus, the music and System button. Although it opens but not at the positions where these main buttons are located. LIVE TV is not included!

MORE SCREENS http://www.wuala.com/djtoll/xbmcdjtoll/C...de=gallery
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
How about a "context sensitive" button so you can queue files, etc...
was doing in the context menu is the biggest problem. But in the touchscreen driver settings I can change the way I want to use the right mouse button, keep with me for 2 sec. at the same point As long as there from the xbmc developers nothing new there, I see this as the only good solution. The same goes for the navigation in a list box, thumbnailView etc. with up/down or left/right buttons, and sometimes would be very handy. The scroll works very well so I can help myself well, ok the beam a little wider ... 'll think about it.

I hope something could answer for you.

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
UPDATE (MOD-005) :
-------------------
* add more Fullscreen Video direct buttons, of course you can show and hide the dialog´s
* visible Time from the head Buttons (right side) 8s

MORE SCREENS GALLERY

Skin.JOGGLER
I got to ask whats the point of the numeric pad in the OSD's you did for pictures and videos what does it do ?
djtoll Wrote:Hi,

as the forum was offline for a few days here, there was a bit boring for me.
What have tinkered again. Smile
Good to know that this lightning strike worth it... At least for your skin

djtoll Wrote:Feedback wanted.
I'll not be able to try anything before a few weeks but I am definitively interested by what you made

djtoll Wrote:The most difficult stairs was the slideshow view, just got no screen.
Impressive !!!! I have to look the way you made it Wink

Regards,

EDIT : NB : May I suggest you add some volume buttons. I can't see Increase/decrease on the screenshots...?
Jezz_X Wrote:I got to ask whats the point of the numeric pad in the OSD's you did for pictures and videos what does it do ?

Touch - Screen control, (I feel it is not understood correctly.)

... first time it is not the video osd, but the full screen video. with the numbers can be directly specify a time to jump where the Playmodus. Example 0022 -> 00h: 22 minutes: 00 sec.
Many functions / commands not working in OSD menu, so I have it installed in fullscrenn window.

and the block numbers required for the zoom in the images fullscreen mode.
Now I know no other solution like it otherwise, the fingers only or with a pen can operate.

I've just noticed that the locked function for the visualization (Milkdrop) no longer works with the latest xbmc. Keyboard input would be "L"
At the bottom right, on the dexter screenshot are the video steps for big and small jumps in the video file. Are for me a great funktion to jump in the video files. Better than seeking ore Rewind/FastForward.

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
LoloMc² Wrote:Good to know that this lightning strike worth it... At least for your skin

I'll not be able to try anything before a few weeks but I am definitively interested by what you made

Impressive !!!! I have to look the way you made it Wink

Regards,

EDIT : NB : May I suggest you add some volume buttons. I can't see Increase/decrease on the screenshots...?

It´s not a skin! only MODIFICATIONS xml. Files an new Images (Buttons).
In the. rar files is all that is needed. The originals can secure before, otherwise overwrite it.

Yet they are already there! (volume buttons) Big Grin
This Image symbol (everywhere in the skin) opens always the playerControls and You can change the volume.

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
ok Im confused.. is this for touchscreens? if so which ones has this been tested on?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Hi DjToll,

Just had a quick try (I really wanted to see the result of your picture viewer) and I really enjoyed it Wink Congrats man. I do not know how you made it yet but this is clearly impressive

Your skills seems so amazing that I could not resist to ask you if you see any way to add/create a "queue" list on this skin ?

Critics :
The problem you have to solve (at least it is my opinion) : make something when we touch the screen while video is playing to avoid "pausing" video.
I do not know how but Virtualhours made it in the past in its skin "Touch!"

One small "bug" : when playing a song, the small video with Artist name/song name/etc is truncate. I have to move to the bottom right (let's say around 50 pixels)

I can not use it everyday actually but I will follow this thread Wink

Rgs,
Quote:Your skills seems so amazing that I could not resist to ask you if you see any way to add/create a "queue" list on this skin ?

Good Idea Big Grin

Quote:The problem you have to solve (at least it is my opinion) : make something when we touch the screen while video is playing to avoid "pausing" video.

You have this problem with the MOD vers. 006 ?
Download Confluence touch me! (MOD-006).rar
* all Updates

Quote:One small "bug" : when playing a song, the small video with Artist name/song name/etc is truncate. I have to move to the bottom right (let's say around 50 pixels)

Can You make a screenshot, I don´t know what you mean.

Quote:Just had a quick try (I really wanted to see the result of your picture viewer) and I really enjoyed it Congrats man. I do not know how you made it yet but this is clearly impressive

Thanks Nod

greetz DjToll
Skin.JOGGLER
LoloMc² Wrote:Your skills seems so amazing that I could not resist to ask you if you see any way to add/create a "queue" list on this skin ?
djtoll Wrote:Good Idea Big Grin
Now, I will check everyday to see if you made it !!!!

LoloMc² Wrote:The problem you have to solve (at least it is my opinion) : make something when we touch the screen while video is playing to avoid "pausing" video.
djtoll Wrote:You have this problem with the MOD vers. 006 ?
Download Confluence touch me! (MOD-006).rar
Yes I have. It may be that I am used to the way "Touch!" was working regarding this particular thing but I think it does not work the way you designed it. (Or if it is not a bug, then I do not feel well with the way it was designed. But in this case, this is a matter of taste)

LoloMc² Wrote:One small "bug" : when playing a song, the small video with Artist name/song name/etc is truncate. I have to move to the bottom right (let's say around 50 pixels)
djtoll Wrote:Can You make a screenshot, I don´t know what you mean.
Sorry, I wanted to write :
Quote:playing a song, the small popup with Artist name/song name/etc is truncate. I have to move to the bottom right (let's say around 50 pixels)
If not clear enough, I'll do a screenshot when I'll be at home (few daysConfused)
Quote:If not clear enough, I'll do a screenshot when I'll be at home (few days)
Please.

IF the OSD Window is OPEN/Focused, yes the Video Paused. If it is closed you can click every where in the Fullscreen an the Video is not Paused. I have make a screen. Image
Skin.JOGGLER
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Confluence touch me!0