• 2(current)
[MOD] Confluence touch me!
UPDATE (MOD-006) :
-------------------
* add Music Rating Buttons in the Vis

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
djtoll Wrote:Please.

As I am not at home and can not be before few days, please find your picture that I have modified in order to match the "bug"
The popup with title/artist information is truncate by top & left borders :

djtoll Wrote:IF the OSD Window is OPEN/Focused, yes the Video Paused. If it is closed you can click every where in the Fullscreen an the Video is not Paused. I have make a screen.
It may be too difficult for me... ! Why not calling the menu if nothing on the screen ? And make it disapear 3 seconds later...? Of course, this is only suggestion Big Grin

By the way, can I request that you think about increasing size of those buttons...? On my EEETop featured with 15'' inch screen, those are too small... Nod
what kind of hardware are people using this on?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:what kind of hardware are people using this on?

LoloMc² Wrote:...On my EEETop featured with 15'' inch screen....

Rolleyes
Hi DjToll,
REmade test early this morning...
djtoll Wrote:Please.
I confirm the small popup is truncate by left and top border. I can not make a screenshot as the only keyboard I have actually is this fuc..ng Apple keyboard with no "Screenshot button" on it ! Confused
It is exactly like the picture I uploaded above BTW.

djtoll Wrote:IF the OSD Window is OPEN/Focused, yes the Video Paused. If it is closed you can click every where in the Fullscreen an the Video is not Paused. I have make a screen. Image
It does not work such way on mine.
When there is the video on the screen with NO menu and I touch the screen, it pauses the video and call the "top" menu.
Touching the screen again run the movie again and when the top menu disapears, it call the other menu (with numeric / SUB / OSD / AUDIO next / CLOSE / etc..."
And when I try to click on "CLOSE" or ANY other button, it pauses the video again.

I may try to do a video capture if you need...

Rgs,
Hi LoloMc²,

- witch Resolution you have configured with your 15" Display ?
. - you can delete this two animation Lines at the PlayerControls.xml

[HTML]<animation effect="zoom" start="90" end="150-" center="auto" time="10">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="150" end="110" center="auto" time="10">WindowClose</animation>[/HTML]
notice its only a zoom effect to the Playercontrols Window. I need this bigger with my 8" touch.

- and what xbmc rev. you have installed ? Windows, Linux, Mac ?
. - I Work with xbmc-r28256-trunk.exe Windows and here are more Builds nightlies .

. - I tested the "Video/Pause" Problem with more xbmc Builds from the last weeks (in-official nightlies) and there works fine by me.
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
djtoll Wrote:Hi LoloMc²,

- witch Resolution you have configured with your 15" Display ?
1366 x 768 - 32 bits windows xp sp3 family ed, original with all updates except crappy windows media player updates !

djtoll Wrote:. - you can delete this two animation Lines at the PlayerControls.xml
[HTML]<animation effect="zoom" start="90" end="150-" center="auto" time="10">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="150" end="110" center="auto" time="10">WindowClose</animation>[/HTML]
notice its only a zoom effect to the Playercontrols Window. I need this bigger with my 8" touch.
as expected, it works and is centered on the screen Wink

djtoll Wrote:- and what xbmc rev. you have installed ? Windows, Linux, Mac ?
. - I Work with xbmc-r28256-trunk.exe Windows and here are more Builds nightlies .
XP SP3 with the last official xbmc build : 9.11.

djtoll Wrote:. - I tested the "Video/Pause" Problem with more xbmc Builds from the last weeks (in-official nightlies) and there works fine by me.
I am sorry but my time is extremely limited those days Sad In a few weeks, I will be able to do a complete bug report and testing.

BTW I noticed something strange which may be related
You write "Pause" on the left top of the screen (in white) and this is completely inverted (ie : when "pause" is writed, it means the music is running and when "pause has disapear, the music is paused.
The blue "PAUSED" located on the bottom right part of the screen works well, as expected.

Rgs,
rflores2323 Wrote:what kind of hardware are people using this on?

Haven't gotten there yet, but my plan is to use this on the newest Mac Mini installed into a Lexus GS400, on a Lilliput 8" touchscreen.

I've tested it some on an old Powerbook G4, and the buttons are a little small for my purposes when used with the 8" screen; it works, but it is a little frustrating (although, using a stylus helps, obviously).

UPDATE (MOD-011) :
-------------------
Skin.JOGGLER

UPDATE (MOD-012)
-------------------
  • add: new "BACK" Button and new position.
  • add: "BACK" Button to FileManager.
  • fix: "BACK" Button in the Playlists. (it works now great) Big Grin
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:UPDATE (MOD-012)

thanks Djtoll to share your mod with so few reply...
Still no time for play with the skin unfortunately but I had few minutes this morning :

One suggestion : would it be possible in the picture viewer that you add a "play" button which would start the diaporama (actually you have designed it with "back", "pause" and "next" but the displayed picture never change automatically after few seconds, no matter if the pause or play button is pressed)

One "small bug" when you press the "I" button to get informations about the video file running, you get overlapsing of the menu. Not great.

Unfortunately I can see that the pause when click the screen does not work like you described. (ie : when video file running and no menu on the screen, touching the center of the screen will result in a pause) Maybe with a more recent xbmc release or the way my touchscreen driver handle it ?
Can someone else tell us ?

Rgs,
LoloMc² Wrote:One suggestion : would it be possible in the picture viewer that you add a "play" button which would start the diaporama (actually you have designed it with "back", "pause" and "next" but the displayed picture never change automatically after few seconds, no matter if the pause or play button is pressed)

then you have to start the slide show already, so does the play / pause button. So an operator error.
I would like him even if Hide is only open a picture. But does not know how.

LoloMc² Wrote:One "small bug" when you press the "I" button to get informations about the video file running, you get overlapsing of the menu. Not great.

Where exactly do you put it "I"?

LoloMc² Wrote:Unfortunately I can see that the pause when click the screen does not work like you described. (ie : when video file running and no menu on the screen, touching the center of the screen will result in a pause) Maybe with a more recent xbmc release or the way my touchscreen driver handle it ?
Can someone else tell us ?
I do not know where the error lies with you. How is it when you should control xbmc with the "mouse" ?
when switch to full screen video, one click in the middle of the screen / monitor, the video may not Pause. is it not so? Then please post what xbmc rev. you use.

Info: Music in full screen mode are now two menus, one touch control and the OSD. Can be seen on the left top.
I would even have the OSD completely gone, but some functions can xbmc only be activated via the OSD. Example,
the change of visualization (Milkdrop, non, spectrum). Or disable the visualization is only in aclosed OSD. Lock (lock symbol) works currently only with Milkdrop.

EDIT:
You may generate at the touch the screen, double-click instead of a normal click?

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:then you have to start the slide show already, so does the play / pause button. So an operator error.
I would like him even if Hide is only open a picture. But does not know how.
Sorry I do not understand what you mean

djtoll Wrote:Where exactly do you put it "I"?
I mean "i" of Information (the round button) available on OSD video menu

djtoll Wrote:EDIT:
You may generate at the touch the screen, double-click instead of a normal click?
No no, it is working well with "Touch!" screen

Regards,
LoloMc² Wrote:Sorry I do not understand what you mean

Rekurs. Diashow

Diashow

Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll, thanks for posting this mod - it looks great and ties in very well with the existing confluence skin Smile

I have tried to get it going on my touchscreen today but couldn't get it working.. XBMC is half usable with the standard confluence skin but once I copy over your mod I see a small cross in the middle of the screen. Then as soon as I touch the cross jumps to the top left of the screen no matter where I tap (sometimes I goes to the bottom left aswell).

Is the skin only useable for a certain resolution ? I am running only 800x480 on my 8" touchscreen.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Confluence touch me!0