• 4(current)
Ellipsis Latest Public Version: 1.2.1 02 Feb '11 (SVN Revision 3172) (Archived)
garyi Wrote:Looking great. With regards to view types please don't forget the music section. Its always the forgot soul on these skins and something I for one use the most.

I like the 'record' look but would prefer something sleeker and less 'up and down' when you scroll.

We won't forget the music section, but the main focus for 1.2 and 1.3 is the Videos section to be honest mate. We will come and do pictures, videos and whatever else is needed probably in the next one, 1.4, but for now our focus is making the video and video library sections looking as sexy as can be.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Another view recommendation is a wall view.
@ Blackbolt: any chance of releasing an update making this skin (Dharma) compatible?

Cheers Big Grin
ralob Wrote:The updates are looking quite sleek and polished. I cannot wait to give it a test-drive. It looks pretty damn impressive.

As for views, I found the absolute best views of any skin can be found in the BIG Alaska mod. The banner and poster combination views are fantastic. In particular, I like how the skin detects poster, banner, and landscape pics in the directories. It makes for more available views. I highly recommend checking it out if you are looking at adding views into the next update.

I've just had a look at them myself and I second that.
elitegamer360 Wrote:@ Blackbolt: any chance of releasing an update making this skin (Dharma) compatible?

Cheers Big Grin

I am not blackbolt, but I think that the next release will be dharma-compatible.
Big Grin 
Loving the skin and all the hard work you all are putting into this. One thing that i did notice not sure if it has been mentioned within these posts or not. But when using apple movies lite and hybrid list the covers are showing up witht the size of cd covers.

Thanks looking forward to future releases.

V.
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
Releasing a Dharma compatable release is all dependant on the free time of EqUiNoX. He's busier than ever and doesn't really have much time at the moment. We're hoping to have a better plan of where we're at this weekend and we can then give you guys a timescale. But we always have a habit of releasing around the time of a major XBMC release, going back to even MC360 releases.

But our next release is dharma proof, don't worry!
Blackbolt Wrote:Releasing a Dharma compatable release is all dependant on the free time of EqUiNoX. He's busier than ever and doesn't really have much time at the moment. We're hoping to have a better plan of where we're at this weekend and we can then give you guys a timescale. But we always have a habit of releasing around the time of a major XBMC release, going back to even MC360 releases.

But our next release is dharma proof, don't worry!

Fantasic Big Grin Thanks a lot Big Grin
Just thought I'd mention I'm off work all next week guys and I'm making it my mission to get Ellipsis 1.2 out before the end of the week!
Very good to hear. Thank you for all you and team blackbolt's work I love your skins.
Many thanks, I do love the UI for Ellipsis.
Big Grin 
blackbolt Wrote:just thought i'd mention i'm off work all next week guys and i'm making it my mission to get ellipsis 1.2 out before the end of the week!

sweet!
Awesome i really love this skin it feels so complete. With the new viewmodes it will be perfect!!!

<-- waiting patiently Smile
This is looking sweet any chance you might add the logo fanart Mode

This is by far my fav for TV Shows.
I have not seen a skin close to Ellipsis, most others seem to be a mediastream copy.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis Latest Public Version: 1.2.1 02 Feb '11 (SVN Revision 3172) (Archived)0