• 112(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
(2012-12-24, 23:01)k3oni Wrote: [quote='badassdes' pid='1274755' dateline='1356283947']
I converted the tar.gz to a zip file. Now getting this message: "Add-On does not have the correct structure"
This is how it reads after it was converted to Zip:
vtwoods-vtwoodss-xbmc-pandora-pithos-master.zip

What I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Download this one : https://www.yaktab.com/en/p251f2 instead of the master tar.gz. If you want to know why please read the last 5 or so pages of this thread.

I'm having trouble getting this add-on working. I normally don't have trouble with this stuff. I've downloaded the one listed above and installed via .zip. It says it is enabled. I don't find it under music add-ons. I'm not sure how to execute this to give it a try. I go to settings, add-ons, music add-ons and I see it is enabled. If I go to music and just down arrow I don't see it running there. I'm running Eden on my PC which is where I'm trying to get this working.
If you are running in portable mode, you should find script.xbmc.pandora in XBMC\portable_data\addons. If someone has trouble installing from the zip, simply extract the zip and place script.xbmc.pandora in XBMC\portable_data\addons, start xbmc, and you should find Pandora under Music Add-On's. I too have gotten the incorrect structure error trying to add Add-On's the proper way, so manual is the way to go.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Could someone explain how to install this into XBMC Android?

Got it installed, with help from here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM..._and_skins

(2012-12-27, 18:32)dmd350 Wrote: Could someone explain how to install this into XBMC Android?

Got it installed, found help here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM..._and_skins

The app logs in & navigates my stations, but they never play as I select them. Any ideas? I know I'm on the bleeding edge here, but this is the next level for XBMC!

Can you post some logs of when you are trying to play any station?
Question 
Does anyone know of the most current GIT or svn repository for this plugin?
I would like to work on some fixes but I can't see to find the right repository that is being actively managed.
I have the zip that was posted in recent posts here but it suffers from the plays 4 songs and quits.

One assumption is it might not like a free login account.
Any hints appreciated.
I installed the 1.2.10 and I'm getting unable to load keys. I'm running rpi and xbian.

Please help

(2012-12-29, 23:36)jefftse Wrote: I installed the 1.2.10 and I'm getting unable to load keys. I'm running rpi and xbian.

Please help

I reinstalled the newer zip and it finally loaded but i have a different problem.

When I click on the station, nothing happens. I can't get anything to play. any sugguestions?
(2012-12-30, 00:14)jefftse Wrote: When I click on the station, nothing happens. I can't get anything to play. any sugguestions?

I think this was answered here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1265539

Basically, try switching the audio format in the app settings to mp3 instead of mp3-hifi.

See if that fixes it.
(2012-12-30, 01:08)Thor Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 00:14)jefftse Wrote: When I click on the station, nothing happens. I can't get anything to play. any sugguestions?

Basically, try switching the audio format in the app settings to mp3 instead of mp3-hifi.

See if that fixes it.

It worked and thanks for your help... i'm sure we wish the hifi would work one day!
jefftse,

Does yours play more then 4 songs and do you use a "paid" account?

(2012-12-30, 20:21)jefftse Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 01:08)Thor Wrote:

See if that fixes it.

It worked and thanks for your help... i'm sure we wish the hifi would work one day!

(2012-12-28, 20:22)Exrace Wrote: Does anyone know of the most current GIT or svn repository for this plugin?
I would like to work on some fixes but I can't see to find the right repository that is being actively managed.
I have the zip that was posted in recent posts here but it suffers from the plays 4 songs and quits.

One assumption is it might not like a free login account.
Any hints appreciated.

This was tested on a free account and should run fine.
If you want to see about bug fixes it may be a good idea to try the last version i posted that plays only 4 songs for you and see why that might happen as for most people works fine and i can't seem to be able to reproduce the problem.
good question. I don't know yet since I haven't played more than 4 songs yet but I will let you know soon

(2012-12-30, 21:41)Exrace Wrote: jefftse,

Does yours play more then 4 songs and do you use a "paid" account?

(2012-12-30, 20:21)jefftse Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 01:08)Thor Wrote: I think this was answered here:

See if that fixes it.

Hi all, I am wondering anyone can help. I am using the latest version of the script linked in the last page with XBMC v11. I am getting the following errors in the logs when trying to start the plugin. Nothing starts just get an error in XBMC.

Quote:13:24:17 T:4324 ERROR: Error Contents: <Fault 1: 'org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: 000.000.000.000|0|INCOMPATIBLE_VERSION|Pandora does not support your client version.'>
13:24:17 T:4324 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\JC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\default.py", line 248, in <module>
panda = Panda()
File "C:\Users\JC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\default.py", line 80, in __init__
self.pandora.sync()
File "C:\Users\JC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\libpandora\pandora.py", line 63, in sync
parsed = xmlrpclib.loads( resp )[0][0]
File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xmlrpclib.py", line 1184, in loads
return u.close(), u.getmethodname()
File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xmlrpclib.py", line 838, in close
raise Fault(**self._stack[0])
Fault: <Fault 1: 'org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: 000.000.000.000|0|INCOMPATIBLE_VERSION|Pandora does not support your client version.'>
I would try removing the plugin and then cleaning up all traces of it...then reinstall.
I did try removing it and re-adding within XBMC but what else would you recommend? Are there certain directories which I should delete files from?

Thanks.
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11