• 115(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
What script gets rid of the ads? Loving it
(2013-01-12, 07:37)eightmm Wrote: What script gets rid of the ads? Loving it

Huh? This addon and the program it's based on, pianobar, aren't supposed to have ads. You're the first person that I've seen that has mentioned having them. Can you give us more info about these ads?
Hi-

When I click on a station, nothing happens. None of the buttons are working for me.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Setup:
- nvidia Shield TV Pro
- 8TB Synology DS214play
- 2TB External eSATA

twitter
(2013-01-08, 04:54)k3oni Wrote: Try to use visualization and see if it works ok, should work fine. Use the small down arrow to trigger it.

I hit the down arrow, the visualizer comes up in the background but there are still static images on the screen. It's not a big deal, but it would be really cool if the default screensaver could override or maybe an option for a "floating" cover art / track infor display. Again, no big deal. The fact that this exists, works (for most) and is being maintained is fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work! I'm just going to try to teach ppl to turn the TV off when not actively using the OSD.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
(2012-10-27, 23:56)user54 Wrote:
(2012-10-27, 20:40)cobels Wrote: Sorry for this noob question. Have looked in the forum but have not found the answer.

If you downloadload master.tar.gz from link on first page. How do i install it then in xbmc. Because xbmc expects an add from a zip file. And untaring this file and zipping it does not give a reslult.

The link on the first page gives me a download to a master.tar.gz where i expect a zip.

Please some help on what is most likely obvious to you.

That is a file for a different type of file system. I have uploaded a zip file that will work for you below.

http://www.filedropper.com/xbmc-pandora-...ora-pithos

A way to do this yourself is to download a program like 7-zip, which will read the gz file type. Once you have extracted the files, you can then make a zip file from that.

Thank you for this.. I was finally able to re-install and get Pandora working again!
(2013-01-13, 22:39)TechLife Wrote:
(2013-01-08, 04:54)k3oni Wrote: Try to use visualization and see if it works ok, should work fine. Use the small down arrow to trigger it.

I hit the down arrow, the visualizer comes up in the background but there are still static images on the screen. It's not a big deal, but it would be really cool if the default screensaver could override or maybe an option for a "floating" cover art / track infor display. Again, no big deal. The fact that this exists, works (for most) and is being maintained is fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work! I'm just going to try to teach ppl to turn the TV off when not actively using the OSD.

Hmm, the visualizer should come up in the foreground and not background, do you have any opacity settings set for the visualizer?
I've just downloaded and installed for the first time. I'm using it on openelec / XBMC Frodo RC(1 I think). It only plays a single song then stops.

When I first select a station it sometimes puts me back to xbmc main screen then I go back into Pandora and it reinitialises the screen and loads the playing song, other times it shows the black screen with small pulsing logo. Most buttons don't work except pause.

Is this all known, is there a work around, or do I just wait for a future version?

I was really pleased to se Pandora available. thanks for everyones work.

- hmm I changed stations and its working now. Even the forward button worked, Like still doesn't it seems. I'm wondering if the ZZZ button is 'end after current song'?

-- after around 6 songs the standard xbmc screensaver kicked in, that was then the last song, here is the log error. http://pastebin.com/23MLaXRg
(2013-01-15, 14:56)Bedlore Wrote: I've just downloaded and installed for the first time. I'm using it on openelec / XBMC Frodo RC(1 I think). It only plays a single song then stops.

When I first select a station it sometimes puts me back to xbmc main screen then I go back into Pandora and it reinitialises the screen and loads the playing song, other times it shows the black screen with small pulsing logo. Most buttons don't work except pause.

Is this all known, is there a work around, or do I just wait for a future version?

I was really pleased to se Pandora available. thanks for everyones work.

- hmm I changed stations and its working now. Even the forward button worked, Like still doesn't it seems. I'm wondering if the ZZZ button is 'end after current song'?

-- after around 6 songs the standard xbmc screensaver kicked in, that was then the last song, here is the log error. http://pastebin.com/23MLaXRg

Which version are you running, where did you downloaded it from? Please go over the last 4-6 pages of this thread as it may answer some of your questions.
Downloaded the latest known working version, a few pages back and Pandora launches fine with my Pandora One account but when I select a station to play, nothing happens Sad Any ideas?

Thanks
Hi,
Just wanted to report that I was able to get this plugin working, but I had to manually add my username/password to the pandora/pandora.py script at line 176:
Code:
user = self.json_call('auth.userLogin', {'username': CDUKES, 'password': CDUKESPW, 'loginType': 'user'}, https=True)
At the top of the file, I set the CDUKES/CDUKESPW vars, like so:
Code:
CDUKES = '[email protected]'
CDUKESPW = 'mypassword'

Before I did this, I would add my user/pass via the normal ui, but the xbmc.log would just say:
Code:
ERROR: ERROR:root:fault code: 1002 message: An unexpected error occurred

I hope it helps someone else searching for this error later on Smile
(2013-01-17, 06:31)Govnah Wrote: Downloaded the latest known working version, a few pages back and Pandora launches fine with my Pandora One account but when I select a station to play, nothing happens Sad Any ideas?

Thanks

What is the audio format set to in your settings?
(2013-01-17, 06:31)Govnah Wrote: Downloaded the latest known working version, a few pages back and Pandora launches fine with my Pandora One account but when I select a station to play, nothing happens Sad Any ideas?

Thanks

Did you delete the pandora files from your userdata/addon_data/ directory as well before reinstalling as was suggested just a few pages back? There have been some people that say there are problems with the "hi-fi mp3" mode so also try just "mp3".
(2013-01-18, 12:06)Rayor Wrote:

Thanks

Did you delete the pandora files from your userdata/addon_data/ directory as well before reinstalling as was suggested just a few pages back? There have been some people that say there are problems with the "hi-fi mp3" mode so also try just "mp3".

Yes, that was the problem...switched from h-fi to mp3 and worked fine. Curious what is the diff, less bitrate between the 2 settings?

Thanks

So I have read through several of these pages and am not finding what I am looking for although it should be common issue. I would like to use multiple loggins for Pandora. At least 2 my wife is insistent on having her channels available. How can I do this in xbmc. Windows 7. Thank you.
Probably a separate xbmc profile is your solution. You should read-up on profiles if you don't already use them. You can create a hotkey for each profile, for easy switching (which is what I do). I seem to recall having trouble years ago finding out how to do that, so here is one of my keymaps, placed under the <global> / <keyboard> section of keyboard.xml: <e>loadprofile(bedroom)</e>
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11