• 125(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
Got the pandora add on working!!

One question,
I use the xbmc remote app for controlling everything, by chance can I start pandora and control it with just the app by not utilizing the tv screen?
(2013-09-08, 17:45)bigbwb Wrote: Got the pandora add on working!!

One question,
I use the xbmc remote app for controlling everything, by chance can I start pandora and control it with just the app by not utilizing the tv screen?

Use Yatse instead (if you're on Android). It has support for launching add-ons.
Edit
But, actually, you'll still need the TV screen to be on to choose a station, I think. Maybe you can add the station itself as a favorite? I'm not sure.
Unfortunately I use an iphone/ipad.

Huh. I was hoping to avoid having to turn the tv on just to listen to Pandora.

(2013-09-09, 13:33)SorryGoFish Wrote:
(2013-09-08, 17:45)bigbwb Wrote: Got the pandora add on working!!

One question,

Use Yatse instead (if you're on Android). It has support for launching add-ons.
Edit
But, actually, you'll still need the TV screen to be on to choose a station, I think. Maybe you can add the station itself as a favorite? I'm not sure.
Music 
This might sound like spam, but it is not.

Here is a way to get a free Pandora One monthly sub.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6273606-Free-1-M...+Forums%29

I signed up and installed Hitbliss in a VM using a proxy server (Tor Guard). Watched about 10min of ads and earned enough to get a free month of Pandora One. It works.
can someone help with proxy? please
(2013-09-09, 17:28)bigbwb Wrote: Unfortunately I use an iphone/ipad.
Huh. I was hoping to avoid having to turn the tv on just to listen to Pandora.

I've got the same problem, and I'm surprised there aren't more of us with this problem.

I need a headless solution, and Yatse doesn't appear to provide the necessary information for me to select a station.

At the very least, it would be nice to have a value in settings.xml to allow for an 'auto-start' station.

If this functionality already exists, please let me know. Right now, I have the station list memorized, and I use the remote and blindly count ups and downs to get my station to play.
I've cloned the newatv2user github repo some time ago and added the ability to remember the last station played and restart it when the app launches again. Check out my branch: https://github.com/robweber/script.xbmc.pandorajson.git and see if this does what you are looking for. I sent a pull request to newatv2user but perhaps they aren't maintaining this addon anymore?
Thanks Rob, I took a look at your changes, and I think this might do the trick. This is effectively the same thing the android phone app does. When you start it up, it plays your previous station automatically.

Thanks for mentioning this.
is this down? as i cant login - im getting a "failed to authenticate listener", however my username and password are correct
(2013-10-01, 03:21)godson Wrote: is this down? as i cant login - im getting a "failed to authenticate listener", however my username and password are correct

I just tried it and no problem encountered here. Have you tried logging in with the same username/password on a web browser to verify your account credentials are (still) valid?
@artrafael - yes i have. I can login via the web but not via xbmc. Am i right in thinking that i should get the updated add-on from:
https://gitorious.org/xbmc-pandora/vtwoo...a6af2d3b93:
Finally got it to work... But quick question on the app - how do you search for artists/station etc?
Have to do it on pandora.com.
(2013-07-09, 06:10)ahavens17 Wrote: I threw together a modified Pandora skin to go along with the Metro TV skin. I just modified the alaska theme xml files and images. If anyone is interested i can toss the files I modified up here. Just thought I'd share Big Grin

Looks very nice, I would love to get the files
what does the tired button do?
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11