• 126(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
(2013-10-04, 19:19)godson Wrote: what does the tired button do?

This was explained a while back, Zzz is for voting, instead of voting thumb-down you can use Zzz which will keep the song out of your play lists for 30 days.
ohhh cool
I can get this to work on my Raspberry Pi B with OpenELEC using Confluence. If I try running the script using the Amber skin I get an error. I followed this to get it working and it was just that easy.

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
Error Contents: XML File for Window is missing
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.xbmc.pandora/default.py", line 246, in <module>
panda = Panda()
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.xbmc.pandora/default.py", line 99, in __init__
self.gui = PandaGUI( "script-pandora.xml", scriptPath, self.skinName)
RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
-->End of Python script error report<--
16:33:16 T:2802275424 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
16:33:17 T:2802275424 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

I'm not sure if that is the whole error but I wasn't about to paste the entire log file.
(2013-10-05, 22:40)theory Wrote: I'm not sure if that is the whole error but I wasn't about to paste the entire log file.

Debug log (wiki) should be uploaded to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and the assigned URL posted here. Snippets of logs aren't very useful for problem determination.
(2013-10-06, 02:34)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-10-05, 22:40)theory Wrote: I'm not sure if that is the whole error but I wasn't about to paste the entire log file.

Debug log (wiki) should be uploaded to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and the assigned URL posted here. Snippets of logs aren't very useful for problem determination.

Here is the log file. I deleted the old log, rebooted XBMC then ran the Pandora script.
@theory The issue is coming form the Amber skin, not processing the gui xml correctly. I've seen this happen with other skins and there isn't much we can do to fix it from the Add-on side.
(2013-10-07, 17:08)k3oni Wrote: @theory The issue is coming form the Amber skin, not processing the gui xml correctly. I've seen this happen with other skins and there isn't much we can do this fix it from the Add-on side.

I figured as much. I just thought that I'd post it here so anyone using Amber would know. Either way I'm glad to see that the Pandora script is working.
Love the script but having issues where it keeps closing xbmc.

Running on ATV1 with xbmc Eden,

Using the pandora.json script. ver 1.32 or something like that...

I either get xbmc exited with status 11, 10 or once in a while 5. Seems like it is timing out. a song will end but will take a long time to load the next song,

If I skip tracks the song loads and plays instantly.

Not sure what the issue is...

See my log...

(MOD EDIT: Removed log contents pasted directly in post)

anyone have any ideas?

noticed this comes up in the log. seems like it is timing out. have rebooted my internet and router. everything else I do with xbmc works great, so not sure where the issue is...

(MOD EDIT: Removed log contents pasted directly in post)

Is it me or is it timing out? can I change the timeout settings?

Should I reinstall from scratch and start over?

Hoping someone will chime in. Have been able to play it sometimes for hours, other times, one or two songs.
@AshMan,
Please do not paste log contents directly in your post as this creates too much clutter (I've removed them). Instead, please upload your debug log (wiki) to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here. More importantly, you need to enable debug logging in XBMC first so that, when you reproduce the error, more diagnostic information is captured in the log to aid in problem determination.
I am running Gotham Alpha 8 on Windows 7x86. I am using the latest GIT of Amber. Pandora json 1.3.01 is running just fine here!

note: no progress bar... but no crashes
Hi I am using Pandora 2.1.0 made by spbogie and everything works well, however, after two or three songs the program would stop playing music. Is this a glitch with the addon?
@tonic22 Not sure where that version comes from but the updated version of that one is at https://github.com/k3oni/script.xbmc.pandora or https://www.yaktab.com/en/p251f2 and the version is 1.2.10/1.2.11
(2013-11-01, 17:06)k3oni Wrote: @tonic22 Not sure where that version comes from but the updated version of that one is at https://github.com/k3oni/script.xbmc.pandora or https://www.yaktab.com/en/p251f2 and the version is 1.2.10/1.2.11

I got it off of the official xbmc repo. Thanks for the link. This one works much better.
(2013-10-07, 17:13)theory Wrote:
(2013-10-07, 17:08)k3oni Wrote: @theory The issue is coming form the Amber skin, not processing the gui xml correctly. I've seen this happen with other skins and there isn't much we can do this fix it from the Add-on side.

I figured as much. I just thought that I'd post it here so anyone using Amber would know. Either way I'm glad to see that the Pandora script is working.

Don't know if this is coming too late to be of use to you, but I recently got an RPi and, as reported by you and others, the Pandora add-on isn't working with this skin. However, I then tried the script.xbmc.pandorajson add-on from post #1770 and, lo and behold, it works with Amber!
(2013-11-03, 05:49)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-10-07, 17:13)theory Wrote:

Don't know if this is coming too late to be of use to you, but I recently got an RPi and, as reported by you and others, the Pandora add-on isn't working with this skin. However, I then tried the script.xbmc.pandorajson add-on from post #1770 and, lo and behold, it works with Amber!

Thanks, will take a look when i get a sec as i have and RPi lying around here somewhere.
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11