• 84(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
(2012-05-08, 03:08)gman3042 Wrote:
(2011-08-07, 06:12)htpc guy Wrote:
CarlWinslow Wrote:First of all, I have the script working perfectly, thanks a ton. Second, I'm terrible with graphics and design and was wondering if anyone had created a backdrop for Pandora for use with home menu shortcuts. I checked htbackdrops.com and no Pandora images came up.

Ask and you shale receiveWink

I created the skin that is currently used and I hope you like it. Here are some images I crated for my personal use. The first is a full quality image similar to the background for the Pandora addon and will fit in quite nicely. The second is a grunge backdrop for my fellow Rock fans. The third is an image I found when doing a Google image search. I simply added the Pandora logo.

Below each image is a link to the full size 1920x1080 file
Download Link

Download Link

Download Link

Enjoy!

does anybody have these? they were on megaupload

I created them a while ago. I should still have them. I'm at work now but I can upload them tonight when I get home (I'm in the US).
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
thx... id appreciate it!
Here is all of the fanart I've gathered for Pandora. I created the blue bokah one and the grunge one. The others are found from the net and I put Pandora Logos on them.

Dropbox Link
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
thank you!
I am getting "Unable to load keys" error. Any suggestions?
Is it possible to do one-button access to Pandora? I have a Harmony One and would love to map this to one of the touch screen icons.

.sal
Using some skins (I use 'transparency'), you can mark the pandora add-on as a favorite and assign a custom menu item to the Pandora item. That'll get you one-click access from the home screen, but I'm not sure if that's possible to map to an action on a Harmony remote.
Strange... this has just stopped working for me today. Anyone else? Or has my setup become confused in some way?

EDIT: Output of xbmc.log here: http://pastebin.com/zcuMFrqG

Seems to be returning a 404?? I'm using the last mod (Dixon Butz) with no changes made by myself and it worked up until yesterday...
Here is a background I like quite a bit - not of my making. I use it for my home menu for Pandora.

(2012-05-09, 19:09)mitpianoman Wrote: Using some skins (I use 'transparency'), you can mark the pandora add-on as a favorite and assign a custom menu item to the Pandora item. That'll get you one-click access from the home screen, but I'm not sure if that's possible to map to an action on a Harmony remote.
I'm also using Transparency, but couldn't find where you can select favorites. Is that in the menu options somewhere?

(2012-05-10, 10:37)edszfa Wrote: Strange... this has just stopped working for me today. Anyone else?

Just confirmed that it's functioning normally for me using your method.
Is there a way to add and search for new channels from this add-on?

Also, Is there a way to keep the INFO up for each song regardless. I have to keep hitting the INFO button on my Nyxboard in between every song.

Thanks,
JOe K.
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
(2012-05-10, 23:25)spalmisano Wrote:
(2012-05-09, 19:09)mitpianoman Wrote: Using some skins (I use 'transparency'), you can mark the pandora add-on as a favorite and assign a custom menu item to the Pandora item. That'll get you one-click access from the home screen, but I'm not sure if that's possible to map to an action on a Harmony remote.
I'm also using Transparency, but couldn't find where you can select favorites. Is that in the menu options somewhere?
Go to Music then go to music addons. highlight pandora press c on your keyboard to bring up the context menu then hit add to favorites. then go to skin settings -> menu -> custom and select pandora.

(2012-05-11, 21:21)tinfox Wrote: Go to Music then go to music addons. highlight pandora press c on your keyboard to bring up the context menu then hit add to favorites. then go to skin settings -> menu -> custom and select pandora.
Awesome; thanks.

(2012-05-11, 16:32)tjcinnamon Wrote: Is there a way to add and search for new channels from this add-on?

Also, Is there a way to keep the INFO up for each song regardless. I have to keep hitting the INFO button on my Nyxboard in between every song.

Thanks,
JOe K.

Anyone know if there are solutions to either of these?
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11