• 83(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
(2012-05-04, 01:36)tinfox Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 23:45)Dixon Butz Wrote: Updated zip with latest fixes:

http://www.box.com/s/f18b9263cd43b5101ecb

I don't know if you got it working but this is what I did... I on windows BTW.

Erase all of your pandora stuff in your addons folder. I searched *pandora* and eraseed everything (xbmc is closed btw and I had to go into task manger and kill it)

Then get the original file from the OP and extract it into your addons folder. Then extract Dixon Butz' zip over top of it,

Good luck. I should have a rehappy wife when she gets home. Big Grin

this worked for me, thx tinfox

(2012-05-04, 01:36)tinfox Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 23:45)Dixon Butz Wrote: Updated zip with latest fixes:

http://www.box.com/s/f18b9263cd43b5101ecb

I don't know if you got it working but this is what I did... I on windows BTW.

Erase all of your pandora stuff in your addons folder. I searched *pandora* and eraseed everything (xbmc is closed btw and I had to go into task manger and kill it)

Then get the original file from the OP and extract it into your addons folder. Then extract Dixon Butz' zip over top of it,

Good luck. I should have a rehappy wife when she gets home. Big Grin
On OS X I was able to remove the existing Pandora files, install from zip from the above link, and everything was working again. There was no need to reinstall the OP's version.

I now have a re-happy me. Smile

Thanks for the good work everyone.

Just uninstalled from within XBMC an re-installed new .zip and all was good. Thanks for the info on the fix!
Thank You for the new Zip, works great!
Dixon's zip worked for me too... Thanks!
Big Grin Dixon - can't thank you enough. Spent the last couple days attempting to resolve 1.2.10 script errors on OS X. Downloaded and installed your XBMC script - voila! I can now rest soundly. Thank you.
excellent work thanks for the update
Thanks for the zip. It's working well for me.

I deleted the entire pandora addon directory and then installed from zip.

EDIT: upgraded to the link below and have no issues
New zip works for me....are the thumb up/down buttons mapped to a particular key btw?
Is this in a repository anywhere so that I can get it to auto-update?
Hi-

Am trying to install this app from zip and I get the following error: "Add-on does not have the correct structure". I am running trying to run this on ATV2.

Am new to this..... help please?

Thanks-
JM

UPDATE: I FIGURED IT OUT,..... works like a charm. Thanks for the add-on.
I've added the temporary patch code described by newatv2user in the previous post #1174 to my fork of the xbmc-pandora repo. I've also included the fix (from mariusmuja's fork) to allow disabling the pulsing Pandora P logo during full screen visualizations.

My repo is @ git://gitorious.org/~rivy/xbmc-pandora/rivy-xbmc-pandora.git (some folks had difficulty with the HTTPS address).

You can clone the repo with: `git clone git://gitorious.org/~rivy/xbmc-pandora/rivy-xbmc-pandora.git`

As an aside, for those lucky enough to have an iOS device and using XBMC Eden, you can simply play Pandora in XBMC via AirPlay/AirTunes. Unfortunately, this method is limited to the non-Windows XBMC versions. The Windows version doesn't have AirTunes implemented, so that combo won't yet work. But, once libshairport is ported to Win32, it should be viable for all platforms.

Cheers!
(2011-08-07, 06:12)htpc guy Wrote:
CarlWinslow Wrote:First of all, I have the script working perfectly, thanks a ton. Second, I'm terrible with graphics and design and was wondering if anyone had created a backdrop for Pandora for use with home menu shortcuts. I checked htbackdrops.com and no Pandora images came up.

Ask and you shale receiveWink

I created the skin that is currently used and I hope you like it. Here are some images I crated for my personal use. The first is a full quality image similar to the background for the Pandora addon and will fit in quite nicely. The second is a grunge backdrop for my fellow Rock fans. The third is an image I found when doing a Google image search. I simply added the Pandora logo.

Below each image is a link to the full size 1920x1080 file
Download Link

Download Link

Download Link

Enjoy!

does anybody have these? they were on megaupload
How to fix the script errors?
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11